This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio V3 and sunbeam conical burr grinder

Rancilio V3 espresso coffee machine and sunbeam conical burr grinder. Both used only a few times. Bought as a gift for a family member, but they prefer their crappy delonghi automatic machine. ( sad state of affairs I know! ) Rancilio cost me $899 from the beanery in Brighton and the grinder was $199 from e&s trading. Asking $650 Ono for both. Both were purchased in 2012. I have the user manuals for both and the original box for the grinder. Rancillio comes with the original portafilter, single and double baskets, scoop and throw in the bin plastic tamper. I'll throw in a 400ml milk jug too. Everything you need for a good beginner set up ( bar a good stainless tamper). Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	755968Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	351.9 KB
ID:	755969 Pick up in Altona North, Vic or with post at buyers expense. Thanks guys, Dan.
    Attached Files

Hi Dans

A shame your gift wasn't appreciated. Would you consider selling without the grinder as i've already got this grinder. ? if so how much? Also would need postage to WA

Comment

Perfect--I'd just like the grinder! I'm happy to split the cost down the middle with kexkez (the price for both items was 40% off retail) so $XXX. I can pick up in the next few days.

Cheers
      Seb

Per site posting policy to prevent sales from turning into auctions please make all offers privately
      Last edited by Javaphile; 25 February 2014, 05:17 PM. Reason: Removed price(s)

Comment

Originally posted by kexkez View Post
        Hi Dans

A shame your gift wasn't appreciated. Would you consider selling without the grinder as i've already got this grinder. ? if so how much? Also would need postage to WA
        Hi KexKez, Yes I must admit, it's always disappointing when someone returns a gift. How does $XXX sound for the machine? I will find out postage costs and get back to you ASAP.

Hi Plasticman,

how does $XXX sound for the grinder?

Per site posting policy to prevent sales from turning into auctions please make all offers privately
        Last edited by Javaphile; 25 February 2014, 05:18 PM. Reason: Removed price(s)

Comment

Hi KexKez,

On the Australia post website, it's estimates it would cost $100 to post to freo. So pretty pricey! I will get a quote from a courier tomorrow for you to compare.

Kind regards,

dan

Comment

Originally posted by dans1982 View Post
            Hi KexKez,

On the Australia post website, it's estimates it would cost $100 to post to freo. So pretty pricey! I will get a quote from a courier tomorrow for you to compare.

Kind regards,

dan
            Hi KexKez,

Fastway couriers quoted about $50 but that is to Perth. Where is your location?

Regards

dan

Comment

Hi Dan. I'm in the country unfortunately. I guess I'll leave it. Thank you for finding out. I would have to organise an elderly relative to accept delivery otherwise. cheers. darn guess it means I'll have to buy 2nd hand from someone locally in WA or save the $$ and buy new. maybe a mothers day sale might happen.

Comment

I'm after a new machine Dan... Just wondering how much you were selling it to Kexkez for

Comment

Sold

Originally posted by MrWall View Post
                  I'm after a new machine Dan... Just wondering how much you were selling it to Kexkez for
                  Hi Mr Wall,

sorry both machine and grinder are now sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X