Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!WITHDRAWN!! ECM Veneziano S1 plus Mazzer Grinder.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!WITHDRAWN!! ECM Veneziano S1 plus Mazzer Grinder.

For Sale...

ECM Veneziano S1 H/X E61 Rotary highly collectible machine and Polished Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder.

Make: ECM
    Model: Veneziano S1
    Type: Heat Exchange
    Pump: Rotary
    Boiler type: Comea
    Commercial Pressure-stat: Gicar
    Boiler capacity: 2.5 litre
    Fresh water tank: 2.9 litre
    Voltage: 230 v 50 Hz *standard household mains
    Element: 1700 Watt
    Dimensions: (W x D x H) 390 x 480 x 480mm
    Weight: Approximately 35 kg

Second owner, bought through Talk Coffee from ECA Executive.
    Absolute dream machine, comes with single and double portafilters, Pullman tamper and polished Mazzer Dorser grinder with short hopper.

Plumb or tank options with a press of a button.

Melbourne pick up preferred.

$3450.00
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 8 April 2014, 06:46 PM.

Wow Mr Fox, you have kept it in beautiful condition!

This one has a wonderful history. It was the personal machine of Charles Stephens- founder and CEO of Espresso Company Australia.

Comment

Price Drop.

$3400.00

Comment

Hello CSers. Do you know how rare this is? Worldwide there were about 20-30 that I know of.

Sold mine a few years ago for $3.5k and I miss it. They're gorgeous.

With a grinder for nuthin', tis a veritable bargain.

Comment

Beautiful machine but I think it's not selling because a quick search will show that a previous one on CS was sold for significantly less.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Gene View Post
            Beautiful machine but I think it's not selling because a quick search will show that a previous one on CS was sold for significantly less.
            I think this is in far better condition E-Gene. When it's supplied with a polished Super Jolly, I wouldn't call it significantly less as such.

The VS1 is rare, beautifully minimalist and will have to appreciate.

Comment

I still have the original box, might post if anyone is interested.
              At buyers expense.
              Last edited by mr_fox; 31 March 2014, 04:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                I think this is in far better condition E-Gene. When it's supplied with a polished Super Jolly, I wouldn't call it significantly less as such.

The VS1 is rare, beautifully minimalist and will have to appreciate.
                I am probably uniquely positioned to field this one given that I bought the machine in question. The S1 is a beautiful machine and will not disappoint. In my opinion, it compares favourably to the GS3 where it counts (i.e. in the cup). Mine is now plumbed in and has not missed a beat since I purchased it from a fellow snobber. I concur that this machine is likely to appreciate in value provided it is well maintained/serviced and given it's condition, I think it is well worth the investment. While the old adage that something is worth only what someone is willing to pay rings true, I feel that my machine is worth more than what I paid for it and as such, I got a bargain.

Comment

Just checked the serial numbers, production date of this particular machine is 2006/07.
                  I am second owner from 2010, and 2006 was a very limited run.

Comment

I can say I'm thoroughly enjoying the one I bought recently. I'm a sucker for the angular shape of these (along with the Giottos). Having a collectable with readily available replacement parts is a bonus too!

Comment

Hi Mr Fox, how is the sale going ?
                      Im in Sydney & interested if you are willing to come down a bit in price.
                      regards
                      Ed

Comment

Sorry Coffeesnobs,
                        The S1 will remain in my kitchen for now, so I am withdrawing the beast from sale.

Comment

Originally posted by EdRooster View Post
                          Hi Mr Fox, how is the sale going ?
                          Im in Sydney & interested if you are willing to come down a bit in price.
                          regards
                          Ed
                          Sorry Ed no deal.

Comment

Mods can you please close this sale.

Comment

Working...
                            X