X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Silvia V2 and Rocky Doserless Grinder Adelaide

Hi all,

On a whim I suggested to my wife that as we were drinking more coffee, perhaps we could "upgrade" the machine. She gave me a "maybe", which we all know is code speak for "if you keep asking me about this it's not going to happen, so just go and do it and then I can get angry with you later".

Of course, off to the shop I ran!

Now we have a new Rocket in the house and my wife will not let me keep both machines.

Alas it's time for Silvia to move on....

As for Rocky the grinder, he goes so well with Silvia it would be a shame to separate them. I'm still using Rocky, but I'm feeling a serious case of upgraditis again...........

Purchased together in early 2009, the machines have done on average 4 double espressos a week. The Silvia has been rested for the last 3 months, but I’m still using the Rocky to grind coffee for the new Rocket machine. The Rocky has the "continuous on" switch mod and plastic tube mod to create an infinite grind (both mods can be reversed). I cleaned the Rocky a few months back and the burrs are fine.

The only blemish on the Silvia is some of the chrome plastic peeling around the group head. Silvia comes with the original portafilter, single filter, double filter and plastic tamp.

$300 for the Silvia and $200 for the Rocky.

Local pick up in Adelaide (located East of the city).

Because I'm a nerd, I created some videos of me using the Silvia and cleaning the Silvia.........

Pouring espresso - YouTube
    Re construction - YouTube
    Chemical backflush the Silvia - YouTube
    Clean backflush - YouTube

Cheers

Matt

Attached Files

Hello
    Just a quick question would you consider posting the Rocky?
    thanks
    Michael

Comment

Hi, posting the Rocky is too hard sorry.

Comment

Hi, just checking if everything is still available. I will be visiting family in Adelaide, and am interested. Will send a PM as well.
        Thanks.

Comment

Hi all. Both machines sold today.

Thanks for the interest and thank you coffeesnobs!

Comment

Working...
          X