This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - For sale; Diadema Unico Splendor

For sale is my Diadema Unico Splendor Espresso Machine. In perfect condition, just thoroughly serviced by Chris at Talk Coffee. I'm moving overseas so Im reluctantly parting with it. An absolute dream to use, it makes fantastic coffee.
    $1500
    Attached Files

Marcus and his machine left us this morning. It's received a full service and new element and control board and has a clean bill of health.

The electric components we replaced come with a 3 month warranty and the machine is in beautiful condition. It's the maxi model with ball joint steam and hot water wands and is a safe buy form a CS'er looking for a great pre-loved machine.

Chris

Comment

Are you able to ship it?

Comment

hi
        how old is your machine? can you send to Sydney?

Comment

Hi, the machine is around 5 years old but has very little use and is in mint cond. inside and out. I'm prepared to ship the machine. Ill have to get a quote so I can give a rough idea of what it would cost.

Comment

hi marcus
            if you could find out shipping to Sydney would be great, also did you buy machine new?

Comment

Yes I bought the machine brand new from Cosmorex Canberra.

Comment

For express postage inc. $2000 insurance it's about $130. I'd be happy to meet you halfway with the shipping, so about $65 each.

Comment

Hello there. If the current discussions/sale falls through I would be happy to talk to you. I live up in Newcastle and I would consider driving down to get it!
                  Cheers.

Comment

Hi, at the moment the machine is still very much for sale, it's been viewed by a few local people but not sold as yet.

Comment

Cool. I shall discuss with much better half and get back to you :-)

Comment

Just wanted to let anyone interested in the machine know that from this evening Ill be away for two weeks, so I won't be able to do anything in regards to the sale of the machine.

Comment

PM sent :-)

Comment

Hi, just wanted to let anyone interested in the machine know that I'm back in town.

Comment

Highly recommend this machine to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X