X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rocket Giotto premium plus & black Mazzer mini manual

Hi guys,

Upgradeitis has bitten me and my beloved combo must go to a new home! The Giotto is is in perfect condition and has never let me down since I bought it. It has been serviced regularly and back flushed weekly. I have upgraded it with custom Wenge timber handles ( if you want a set for your Giotto or any other machine, email me at dan.spechtdesign@gmail.com ). Comes with double, single and naked portafilter. Mazzer mini manual is only 6 months old, purchased from Press Coffee in Melbourne. Black in colour, has one little scuff on the left side, but barely noticeable. Probably only done 10kg max! I'm meticulous with my machines, and both are always cleaned and well looked after.
    Only selling as I have upgraded to a Kony e and about to go see Chris at Talk coffee to upgrade to a Giotto R58. ( I would have bought one on Saturday had I not backed into my neighbours car on the way to an appointment with Chris! ) Sorry for cancelling Chris!

Pick up in Altona North in Melbourne.

Asking $2k firm. Pm me if you are interested.

Cheers, Dan 0404193417
    Attached Files

pm me if you are willing to sell the grinder on its own

Comment

Pm me if you are willing to consider shipping the whole kaboodle to Brisbane,

Rich

Comment

Postage

Hi guys,

I'm willing to post interstate, but from what I can tell its about $100 by courier. And I will separate the machine and grinder. Giotto $1500 and the Mazzer $500 firm.

Kind regards,

Dan.

Comment

Giotto sold. Mazzer is still available

Hi guys,

Giotto is now sold.

Mazzer is still available.

Comment

Mazzer sold.

Mazzer is now sold.

Comment

Working...