X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!WITHDRAWN!! - Roaster 1Kg - Brisbane

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to say I have decided to sell my Nov12 JYR 1Kg Coffee Roaster.

Roaster is in good condition with variable heat and fan speed. Built in Timer, Thermometer etc.

Price is $4,200 Neg. - with Chaff collector, Bench, 2kg of beans.

PM me if you are interested. More pictures available upon request.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0573.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	756067

electric? any idea what it weighs?

Comment

A quick Google search yields the following:

JYR-1DA:

Product Name Coffee Bean Roasting Machine
      Voltage 220V,380V,50HZ-60HZ
      Material Stainless steel
      Reduction Gear Motor 60W*1.15W*1
      Heater 650W*5
      Fan Motor 50w*2
      Dimension 860mm*600mm*860mm
      Weight 80Kgs

Comment

Keep in mind that there is a gas version as well so perhaps the OP could clarify which model this one is.

Comment

I Believe it weighs about 110Kg. Yes it is the Electric version runs on a 20A socket.

Comment

Does it have Australian standards compliance or was it a direct import?

Comment

Hi Andy,

Importer says roaster meets compliance, and I'm happy to make it available for inspection anyone would like to come and take a look.
              Last edited by PeterHill; 24 March 2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I have the 1 kg gas and can recommend the quality of construction and performance.
                John

Comment

I have to agree with jmc, being the original owner of this roaster I can vouch for how well they are put together fit and finish pretty good, electrics perfect, all the good name stuff. Very robust easy to use great results. There is a lot of information under ccr 1kg roaster on another coffee forum site.
                  I only sold to upgrade to the silver streak (5kg custom HG)
                  You can't go wrong if you are looking for a small commercial quality home roaster.

Chester

Comment

Yes, a great roaster! If you are a Sydney resident then you can see one of these at 18 gram espresso in Randwick. I checked the certification sticker and it has the CE mark which is the worldwide declaration of conformity for electrical goods. FYI the updated/improved version is the TJ-067.

Comment

Originally posted by JKM View Post
                      Yes, a great roaster! If you are a Sydney resident then you can see one of these at 18 gram espresso in Randwick. I checked the certification sticker and it has the CE mark which is the worldwide declaration of conformity for electrical goods. FYI the updated/improved version is the TJ-067.
                      Sorry... but the CE mark doesn't mean much vis-a-vis Australian compliance. Each state has it's own compliance standards and these will have to be met before being deemed safe for operation, and insurable, here in Oz.

Comment

Working...
                      X