X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [VIC] EOI - Coretto, Digital LCD Bosch HG, Bean Cooler

Hi all,

I've just purchased a Behmor and am tentatively putting my Coretto setup up for sale. I say tentative as I want to be sure I can get decent roasts from the Behmor before moving the Coretto on.

The Coretto has been flawless in operation for approximately 12-18 months. The Breadmaker is a modified (continuous movement) Breville BB-200 and can comfortably handle 500gm roasts, more if necessary. There are 3 drilled holes for temperature probes (namely Andy's USB temperature Data Logger). Can include my small fan and fan stand if needed. $40

The heat gun, is a Bosch LCD Digital 630 PHG Heat Gun. It is only a month or two old and in perfect condition, purchased after blowing up a cheap Ozito. I have the instructions of this and probably the receipt... if I can find it. $70

The Bean Cooler is a 20litre tub, with large ventilation holes cut out. A ceiling fan is installed and will cool a freshly roasted batch in 2-3 minutes. Comes with two strainers, one which fits the Bean cooler and another for transferring from the Coretto or to Coffee Vacuum Bags. It's under 6 months old, and works amazingly well. $20

Pickup, bayside Melbourne

$120 total.
    Attached Files

Might be a bit early to bump this thread... but already a price drop to $110. A great way to get into the fantastic world of home roasting.

Given the Bosch HG (which is almost brand new) is RRP $100 - an extra $10 note on top of the HeatGun will give you-

1x Coretto modified (500gm+ roaster)
    1x Bean Cooler, incredibly efficient and effective bean cooler for 500gm-1kg+ roast
    1x Roasting Fan
    1x Roasting Fan stand.
    Last edited by Flynnyfalcon; 25 March 2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Bumpity Bump $100

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnyfalcon View Post
        Hi all,

I've just purchased a Behmor and am tentatively putting my Coretto setup up for sale. I say tentative as I want to be sure I can get decent roasts from the Behmor before moving the Coretto on.

The Coretto has been flawless in operation for approximately 12-18 months. The Breadmaker is a modified (continuous movement) Breville BB-200 and can comfortably handle 500gm roasts, more if necessary. There are 3 drilled holes for temperature probes (namely Andy's USB temperature Data Logger). Can include my small fan and fan stand if needed. $40

The heat gun, is a Bosch LCD Digital 630 PHG Heat Gun. It is only a month or two old and in perfect condition, purchased after blowing up a cheap Ozito. I have the instructions of this and probably the receipt... if I can find it. $70

The Bean Cooler is a 20litre tub, with large ventilation holes cut out. A ceiling fan is installed and will cool a freshly roasted batch in 2-3 minutes. Comes with two strainers, one which fits the Bean cooler and another for transferring from the Coretto or to Coffee Vacuum Bags. It's under 6 months old, and works amazingly well. $20

Pickup, bayside Melbourne

$120 total.
        Can't believe this hasn't sold yet .I've got pretty much the same setup , spent $130 on the bosch alone .Over $200 all up , not to mention the time to modify and set it all up .Wish it had been available then . Bargain .

Comment

Originally posted by gunta View Post
          Can't believe this hasn't sold yet .I've got pretty much the same setup , spent $130 on the bosch alone .Over $200 all up , not to mention the time to modify and set it all up .Wish it had been available then . Bargain .
          I agree ;-)

Thinking of holding onto the Heat Gun.

So how about everything else for $50... pretty fair!

Comment

I'll take the lot, pm sent

Originally posted by Flynnyfalcon View Post
            I agree ;-)

Thinking of holding onto the Heat Gun.

So how about everything else for $50... pretty fair!

Comment

Still available... minus the HG

Comment

Bump... Bump...

Comment

And again...

Comment

Hi There - PM Sent!

Comment

SOLD!!! Happy Roasting

Comment

Working...