This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!! - FS: Vibiemme Domobar Super [MELB]

Up for sale is a very well looked after Vibiemme Domobar Super. It has been maintained meticulously! As you can see from the the photo's below it is
    almost 95% perfect condition and internally it is working at 99%.

It has undergone a full service within the last 2 months which involved:
    -e61 group head rebuild with new seals and clean
    -had the pressures and temperatures tuned in
    -new group seal and shower screen
    -descale
    -steam arm seals kit
    -hot water seals kit
    -lubed e61 lever cam
    -new ulka pump

I will be selling the machine with brand new shower screens and seals.

The sale is for the machine alone with the double and single portafilters. Unfortunately I can't sell it with baskets because I have a fitted set of VST's and
    a Pullman tamper.

A bit about the machine and my experiences with it, this guy will make some absolutely incredible shots if you pair it with some good quality beans. It has
    been making me 2 coffees a day for the past couple years so you can be assured it hasn't been thrashed. Whenever I have family or friends over it is more
    then capable of serving coffee's for 6-10 people at a time.

Specifications:

Boiler Capacity 2.7L
    Fresh Water Tank 4L tank
    Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
    Power consumption 1800W
    Dimensions (W x D x H) 27 x 57 x 41 cm
    Pump Vibration
    Weight 28kg

If anyone is interested in the machine I am more then happy to open my doors and make an espresso or latte for you and show you how good the
    quality of coffee is and the shape that the machine is in.

I'm asking $1950 for the machine.

If you are interstate and interested in purchasing I can take videos of it in use and send them onto you. I will also be more then happy to pack
    the machine and courier it interstate. I have all the necessary things required to pack it up nice and tight to hold the rigors of the courier
    companies.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brendogs; 27 March 2014, 09:08 PM.

Hi Brendogs

How old is the machine? Have you been the only owner, or did you purchase second hand?

Also, I don't know whether it's my monitor (of potentially my eyes...) but are those side panels black, or stainless?

Thanks

Comment

Hi jamesjames,

I am the second owner. And yes the side panels are black! I got those painted because the person I purchased had left it with 2 big scratches on one side that I couldn't polish out. I knew a painter who offered to paint them in high gloss 2 pack paint for me, an offer which I didn't decline

I believe the machine is around the 5-6 year mark in age.

Comment

hi, are you open to offers? I'm near Canberra so require courier. Thanks

Comment

Just sent you a Pm

Comment

Price drop to $1900

Comment

FYI Brendogs, I'm not sure if it is the same one but there a policy of not advertising for sale here and elsewhere http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html
              I can see the same photos being used on gumtree atm...

Comment

Thanks FYI Bames, I'll fix that

Comment

Price drop $1850. Need this gone, if I don't get interest within the next week or two I'll be withdrawing and advertising it elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bames View Post
                    FYI Brendogs, I'm not sure if it is the same one but there a policy of not advertising for sale here and elsewhere http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html
                    I can see the same photos being used on gumtree atm...
                    Security watchdog in action

Comment

Working...
                    X