This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo / Levetta [SYD]

Hi. I’d like to sell my VBM Domobar Piccolo / Levetta.

My reason for the sale is that I bought a 1-group plumb-in HX Boema late last year for use at an event. It has now become my main machine and I’m committed to it - i.e. had to drill through the bench top so no going back!

I bought this VBM brand new in April 2009 from Danes (I have retained tax invoice, for what it’s worth).

I had it serviced in May 2013 - the “domestic comprehensive service" by Espresso Company Australia. I have the paperwork itemising what was done - see pics.

Backflushed with water after each use and regularly cleaned with Cafetto.

It's in excellent condition and you won't have problems with it. It has been thoroughly cleaned and is ready to go.

The following items are included with the machine:

1 x Portafilter
    1 x Single filter basket
    1 x Double filter basket
    1 x Blind
    Original manual
    Service paperwork if you want it

I’m asking $900 for the machine and inclusions.

Inspections and/or questions welcome.

Pick-up from the Hills area of Sydney, NSW. I occasionally drive to North Sydney and the Central Coast (Gosford / Erina area) for work so I can drop it off en route if required.

Happy to post to anywhere at buyer’s expense… but it’s heavy! The cost will be whatever the postage/courier fees are - nothing extra for the effort.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

I have the same machine. It performs brilliantly and looks even better on the benchtop than it does in those photos. If you are thinking about buying one, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Thanks for the unsolicited plug, JayReyMe. And please excuse the limitations of my photography... but yes, it is a good looking machine.

Comment

Watch for PM!

Comment

The machine has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
          X