Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOURCED!!! - WTB : La Pavoni Europiccola/Professional Lever Machine OR similar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WTB : La Pavoni Europiccola/Professional Lever Machine OR similar

Hi,

I've long admired the lever machines and think it might be time I tried my hand at one to see if I'm up for the challenge.

Looking at trying to source a La Pavoni Europiccola or Professional or similar. Looking for a machine that is in good order and cosmetically appealing. I'm preferring a machine that doesn't require lots of restoration, but I am keeping my options open.

Willing to spend around the $550 mark.

I'm located in Adelaide.

Thanks for looking.

Hi Pretzal,

Do you need to be able to steam as well or purely espresso ?

Comment

Yes I would also like the ability to steam milk. My other half enjoys lattes (so do I) so this would be a must have feature.

Comment

Check this out: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...tml#post527343
        You'll just need to see if it can be posted.

Comment

Thanks noidle - had a good look at this machine online and for me the jury is out and I may just stick with the pavoni idea for now. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Comment

Pm'd you. I have several I'm planning to get rid of.

Comment

Hi all just wanted to say that I have sourced a used europiccola. Thanks very much for all the input and suggestions. Stuey haven't replied to your pm yet but will do so.

Comment

Working...
              X