X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale – VBM Domobar Super Lever - Melbourne

Hi Folks,

Up for sale is my beloved VBM Domobar Super Lever espresso machine with black sides. The machine is just over 5 years old and was purchased from Talk Coffee where it was last serviced in June 2012.

It is a pleasure to own a machine of this calibre. It is capable of making wonderful espresso and I've enjoyed many fine shots from it. Texturing milk is simple and quick once you get the hang of it, and you can easily make all your milky coffees due to the heat exchanger design. Here’s a link for more machine details Vibiemme Domobar Super Lever | Talk Coffee

It is in excellent condition, I've looked after it like one of my own children. I’ve kept it very clean, backflushing daily with water and roughly every week with detergent. The group has been brushed and rinsed clean after every session. It has also been fed filtered water as opposed to regular tap water.

Included is the machine, 3 portafilters (1 with single spout, 1 with double spout, and a naked portafilter) a double basket, a triple basket, a blind basket and a 58mm Espro tamper to help with your consistency.

It is for sale at $1750 (plus postage to be paid by the buyer), a fantastic buy since it currently retails for around $2750, a saving of over $1000 given the naked portafilter (~$60) and Espro tamper (~$140) together are worth approx. $200!

My preference is for Melbourne pickup from Bentleigh. I will ship in Australia as long as you are prepared to pay for freight, and I’d highly recommend insurance.

Please message me if you would like more details or to arrange an inspection.
    Cheers
    Javabeen.

PS: Cups NOT included.
    Attached Files

Sold. Moderators please close.

Comment

Working...
    X