Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FOR SALE Gaggia Classic with PID plus extras.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FOR SALE Gaggia Classic with PID plus extras.

Further consolidation of my equipment is needed.

This was the first of 3 classics I had at one stage, about year and half ago. Build date is 03/2003

Do not let the date fool you, when I got it, it had seen very little use since it was purchased by the original owner.
    One of those use for a year then stick in the cupboard jobs.

I stripped it down to bare parts for cleaning and replaced all the seals. The boiler is in top condition with no signs of corrosion when i put it back together a bit over a year ago. Since then it has seen intermittent use as a back up or mobile machine. Its been fed filtered water and always back flushed with water and the occasional cafetto.

Running a Sestos PID with Auber RTD that screws directly into the thermostat housing in the boiler, this gives very accurate and quick response times.

Comes with double spout portafilter in excellent condition and home made naked pf that has seen better days, but still works fine.

Talk coffee / espresso parts double filter basket with a practically new Cafelat 58.35mm flat tamper, with wooden handle.

You will be hard pressed to find a better second hand Classsic deal. Only selling due to change in space and I am getting rid of things I don't often use.

Priced to sell quickly, firm on $200

Available for pick up after Weds 23rd April, Sydney 2107 or can discuss possible delivery in region, within reason.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	756157

This afternoon the machine received some TLC.

Back flush and descaling, no visual scale apparent in solution.

Cleaned shower screen and dispersion plate.

Installed brand new steam thermostat from Coffee Parts.

Machine is running very well, happy to pull a shot or 2 for potential buyer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_008.jpg
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	737287Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_011.jpg
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	737288Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_012.jpg
Size:	160.2 KB