This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Super Lever (Black) $1600 - Melbourne

My spare Vibiemme Domobar Super with black sides is up for sale - $1800.

Includes:
    - 2x Portafilter (single + double spout)
    - Single, double, and blind filter baskets
    - Tamper with Rimu wood handle

Bought new in New Zealand around 2004/2005 but was left behind when I moved to Melbourne (bought another VBM Domobar from a CS'er). Not much else needs to be said about the VBM Domobar except that it is a solid performer. My old workplace still has their machine that they bought at the same time as mine and theirs gets trashed every single day by people who don't care and still it keeps pumping out shot after shot. This one I'm selling has seen probably 1-2 shots a day with regular chem-flush for about 2-3 years up until I left NZ.

Have only recently brought it over to Melbourne and have tested a few shots with it followed by chem-flush, descale, and group head seal replacement.

In one picture you'll see that I've taken a picture of the power light indicator from behind the panel - I was careless and accidentally broke the plastic bit that holds it flush against the panel. Unfortunately I don't know where to get a spare part for this plastic bit so have had to make do with a bit of selley's liquid nails . I guess it doesn't need saying but I'll say it anyway - this doesn't affect the coffee produced from the machine.

Local buyers only please, either pick-up or if you're not too far from where I am, I can drop it off.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 23 June 2014, 09:03 PM. Reason: Change price in title per sellers request

Dropping the price to $1700. Don't know how to edit the title or original post though.

Comment

Am looking for a timeframe so can you tell me when you left NZ. That lets me know how long it was dormant

Comment

I left early 2009, though I did end up going back once every year, so it became my 2-3 weeks a year coffee machine.

Comment

Price drop - $1600, mods if possible could you please remove the original price from the title?

Comment

Hi is it still for sale?

Comment

Yes it sure is!

Comment

Are you around today?

Comment

Sorry, I'm out of town at the moment and will only be available on 4th August onwards.

Comment

Let me know when I can see the machine

Comment

I'm back in Melbourne now, am usually at home all day during weekdays, or weekend mornings.

Comment

Now I'm away at the snow I sent you a message cheers Mike

Comment

Is the Machine still for sale. I am back in Melbourne.

Comment

Yes, it's still for sale, not sure if you got my SMS.

Comment

No I didn't get your sms while I was away my phone self destructed have replaced now so should recieve SMS

Comment

Working...
                              X