Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale: Compak K3 Touch Polished Grinder - Exceptional Condition

Compak K3 Touch Polished Version- This is a stepless grinder with 58mm grinding burrs. A touch of the lever with your portafilter gives you a single timed dose - touch it twice for a double dose. The dose time can be increased or decreased as you like with the front mounted time adjuster. There is also a manual grind option.

Asking $649....In As New Condition.

Email interest. Thanks Brett

Compak K3 Touch Polished Version- a stepless grinder with 58mm grinding burrs. A touch of the lever with your portafilter gives you a single timed dose - touch it twice for a double dose. The dose time can be increased or decreased as you like with the front mounted time adjuster. There is also a manual grind option.
    Compak K3 Touch - a stepless grinder with 58mm grinding burrs. A touch of the lever with your portafilter gives you a single timed dose - touch it twice for a double dose. The dose time can be increased or decreased as you like with the front mounted time adjuster. There is also a manual grind option.

You might want to reconsider your price. You can buy them new with full warranty from site sponsors for less than this.

Comment

Hello mads,

Realistic pricing would be somewhere below $600 so that it would garner some interest and less skepticism.
      I would also recommend some of your own photos of serial number plate, diferent angle shots , stating when you bought and where as well as reasons why you are selling it.
      Cheers.

Comment

** Revised Asking Price**

Hello again.

Further to my initial posting for sale, a few other points I should have highlighted.

- this is the upgraded Polished advanced version. I bought new last year for over $650 From JetBlack Espresso.

- am selling due to upgraded my entire home coffee system this week. Now have the rocket evoluzione and mini mazer electric. i have only used this K3 since my birthday last September.

- revised my asking price down to $489

Hope me that helps and thanks for feedback everyone.
        Cheers.
        Brett

Comment

REVISED ASKING PRICE:

Will accept $449

Comment

That sounds like a great price actually! Sorry, I'm not in Sydney...

Comment

Interested. Pm sent.
              Let me know if you don't get it ... New on forums

Comment

Thanks mate, just replied to you via PM.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Brett

Comment

Furthermore, beyond being the polished model, I also upgraded grinder to the better hopper. It is the short hopper.....Should have mentioned that.....RRP is $760 at JetBlack. Thanks

Comment

Also NOTE:

- I upgdared when purchased to the short hopper, looks excellent and more practical. Also polished version.

I am open to selling at $449...Absolute bargain at that. Exceptional Condition.

Thanks,

Comment

All K3 touches (as opposed to the Wegas) come with the gourmet hopper now, it's not an upgrade.

Comment

Update: Compak K3 Touch Polished is still available
                        Revised Asking Price: $445
                        It is the upgarded Polished version and in exceptional condition.

Comment

Photo of Compak Grinder

Hello,

Photo of grinder below. Thanks
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Grinder and machine.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	737314

Comment

Congrats on the upgrade mads.

Notch another chapter in your coffee journey.

Good luck with the sale.

I also have the exact same grinder and has served me well so far.

Comment

SOLD
                              Administrators please flag this as Sold and remove listing.
                              Thank You :-)
                              PS - Am loving my new Mazzer Super Jolly. Happy Grinding at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X