Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Has Garanti 5kg Roaster (HGS5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Has Garanti 5kg Roaster (HGS5)

For Sale: Has Garanti 5kg Roaster
    A great value for money roaster to get into the roasting scene. Capable of roasting 3-5kg a load with amazing (award winning) results.

We started out roasting on a BBQ, moved to a popcorn popper and then we purchased the HGS5 4 years ago... which we have have now out grown! It’s in excellent condition and comes with its cyclone (we have it set up outside) and all internal and external flues, along with a wall spigot (extra heat proof protection) and extractor fan and tubing. Our model is set up for LPG and we run a 40kg bottle+ 8.5kg back up (regulator and taps provided). It is also driven by single phase 15amp power.

Our roaster is the three motor version, however we have added our own extracting fan which draws air through the cooling pan to cool the beans very efficiently - this is also flued outside.
    We currently and very successfully use Coffee Snobs software and have the data logger and probe installed.

I’m happy to have a chat over the phone with any genuine buyers and additional photographs can be provided on request. The roaster has an amazing presence and features polished chrome fittings. It’s certified to Australian Standards and we have also certified it under Tasmanian gas standards (paperwork/certification will be sent with roaster). We still advise having it checked by your local authority before installation.

Asking price $12,800 GST Inc + delivery costs (Location: NW Tasmania).
    Attached Files

Love it.
    Out of my league at this stage. Hope someone snaps it up for good and noble purposes.

Comment

Thanks mikejoc, it's been a wonderful roaster, looks magnificent and a great one to learn the art of roasting on.

Comment

!!SOLD!! Going to a wonderful new home. I know it will bring you as much enjoyment as it has myself.

Comment

Working...
        X