X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Boema machine for sale

i have for sale my Boema single group machine
    fantastic machine but moving to a small house & just do not have the bench space to keep it so apparently it has to go !
    it is according to Boema a 2006 vintage. has not had a lot of use over the years and is in great condition.
    has single & double basket handles.
    can be plumbed in but also happily runs on a bucket of water.
    asking price $700
    Located in Lake Cathie mid north coast NSW
    cheers
    Greg
    Attached Files

Don't look at that fourth picture if you've had a few drinks!

Comment

Haha yes a little trippy

Comment

to sweeten this deal a little I'm going to throw in my Grinder a Breville BCG800 smart grinder

Comment

Do you have a price for the grinder on it's own?

Comment

Originally posted by brendogs View Post
            Do you have a price for the grinder on it's own?
            sorry mate, would rather sell together

Comment

Price Drop

dropping the price to $600 for the coffee machine & Grinder
              it needs to go

Comment

No Interest

make me an offer

Comment

I think you may unfortunately be falling victim to the kind of derogatory "equipment snob" values that reading forums can create in some.

The machine seems to be well loved and in excellent condition. Bo_ema's work very well when placed according to their capability and if treated well. They make good coffee subject to all the usual caveats. Suggest taking it with you because at that price you will never be able to replace it with something of equal quality....you will find somewhere to put it and will be able to continue to enjoy.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Damn, I'd be jumping on this... Beats the ass out of anything you'd get for a similar price, I'd argue.

Comment

I will attest to the quality of these machines. A few years back I was looking at all the HX machines etc on offer, and came across a well loved Boema in very good condition. I had the local Boema authorized coffee tech give it a service, replace a couple of consumables and proceeded to make very good coffee. It is an excellent machine for home or office, and a great training machine as it is forgiving. It is large, which is not suitable for those with limited space.
                      Repairs are easy, support is great; truth be told this machine is a bargain.
                      Don't people realize it is the only machine "MADE" in Australia???

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco_Lever View Post
                        Don't people realize it is the only machine "MADE" in Australia???
                        It may be the only machine made in Australia NOW, but it's not the only machine that has been made in Australia - La Scottys used to make machines in Melbourne.

Comment

This is now sold thank you all for your positive comments,, helped with the sale i am sure

Comment

Working...
                          X