Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!Presumed Sold!!!FS: [MELB] Vibiemme Domobar Super - Stainless steel & accessories

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Presumed Sold!!!FS: [MELB] Vibiemme Domobar Super - Stainless steel & accessories

For Sale

Vibiemme Domobar Super - Stainles Steel including the following:
    - 2 * Portafilter
    - Single and double baskets
    - Knock Box
    - Tamper
    - Cleaning Brush
    - Mostly full tub of Cleaning agent
    - 2 mik jugs
    - 1 * ESE Pod portafilter and about 40 pods. This needs a little bit of work with a dremel so it fits the grouphead correctly.. The locking lugs are just a fraction too thick to engage properley (not pictured)

Bought second hand off the forum here maybe 12-18 months ago - was purchased to a Gaggia Classic that went to god. Light use since then - basically a shot a day and maybe a few shots a day on the weekend. Moving house into a smallish apartment (via a rental) and it really just isn't going to fit anywhere in the new kitchen (being replaced with a nespresso!!).

Has been regularly backflushed with a chemical clean done every few weeks or month.

Very good condition overall - could probably do with a service - I had it serviced soon after I purchased it but has not been done since then - appears to need a new o-ring on the water "tap" - has to be tightened more than I would like to ensure it does not drip.

Pictures of the unit are attatched below

Price: $1450

Pickup from Altona - Melbourne preferred. Would be willing to ship but i would expect it would be expensive and I have NO idea how I would go about packing it
    Attached Files

Oh.. And excuse the decor in the kitchen... Is a rental so I really am not to blame!
    Last edited by mshallard; 28 April 2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Lovely machine ( biting my tongue on the nespresso bit )

Comment

PM sent thanks

Comment

What's the year of manufacture?

Comment

Working...
          X