This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FOR SALE_Giotto Rocket Premium Plus V1 $1500

Now that we have upgraded, our Rocket Espresso Premium Plus V1 unfortunately has to go. It has served us exceptionally well for the last four years and would be an excellent entry-level machine; it has been serviced and is in great condition. Asking price is $1600. The machine can be viewed in Melbourne by appointment. If you are interested, please call me on 0448 775 009 and/or reply via CS.
    Cheers, Chris
    Last edited by Javaphile; 31 May 2014, 09:43 AM. Reason: Edit title per posters request

Can we have a pic please

Comment

Hey Graeme - completely forgot to get a pic before we left it in good hands in Melbourne. Will see what we can do for you.
      Chris.

Comment

Hi, any luck with a photo or 2?
        Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry- Chris' machine is with us so it's closer to Melb. for a buyer to collect. We've been a tad overwhelmed with service in the last couple of weeks- but I'll try to take a pic or two today.

It's in really great condition and is a safe buy.

Other Chris

Comment

Pics- sorry for the delay and crappy phone quality
            Click image for larger version

Name:	oakes.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	359.9 KB
ID:	737326Click image for larger version

Name:	Oakes2.jpeg
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	737327Click image for larger version

Name:	Oakes3.jpeg
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	737328

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Originally posted by ahhhespressso View Post
                Is this still available?
                Yes- still sitting with us. Contact the OP to discuss the machine. When he informs us he has payment, we release it.

Chris

Comment

thanks chris still deciding which machine to get for our client, this will be ok for a small cafetaria wont it?

Comment

Originally posted by ahhhespressso View Post
                    thanks chris still deciding which machine to get for our client, this will be ok for a small cafetaria wont it?
                    It's a domestic machine. Commercial applications require commercial machinery. It's no more appropriate than a $500 Sunbeam for a commercial application.

Comment

Well folks - it's time to consider a price drop for our Giotto Rocket Premium Plus V1! Seriously, this is a good machine an is in great condition...We are happy to negotiate at $1500. Please send a PM or call me on 0448 775 009. It's available for viewing at Talk Coffee in Nortcote if you want to look it over.
                      Chris.

Comment

Very keen, just waiting for my insurance claim to come through for the old machine!

Comment

Would you you be willing to ship interstate?

Comment

I'd also be interested in knowing whether you'd be willing to ship this?

Comment

I just shipped a 15kg super jolly from a house in SA to my local depot in hobart, $13.09! Super impressed! I have a machine, I just wanted to tell the world about my awesome shipping deal haha

Comment

Working...
                              X