X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Mazzer Mini Electric Grinder - Had minimal use

For Sale:
    Mazer Mini Electric Grinder in excellent condition.

It has had minimal usage as a backup grinder at home. It has been in kitchen cupboard with very low usage.
    Performance is as new.
    I recently upgraded my coffee machine to a Rocket Evo, now wanting to match that with a Mazzer Kony.

It it has mid size hopper 7.5 inch.
    Cosmetically fantastic. Only couple of chips at base of grinder.
    Missing the catch tray as never needed in small kitchen.

Revised Asking $625 (ONO)

** Red Hot Price ** PM if interested

Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks.
    Brett 0458295449

Specifications

Hopper Capacity: 600 grams
    Blades / Burrs: 64mm Flat
    Motor Power: 250 Watts
    Voltage: 240
    Dimensions: (WxDxH) 158x355x460 mm
    Colour: Silver
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mads; 16 May 2014, 11:24 PM. Reason: Revised Price

Is it yours? Have a read of rule no.1. May be you want to reword the ad? ;-)
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...icy-rules.html

Comment

Yes, confirming it is mine....Bought off a friend yesterday to use with my Rocket evoluzione, but overnight definitely decided want to do significent upgrade to Mazzer Kony.
      Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. :-)

Comment

For interested buyers...does it come with the portafilter holder as it's not pictured...?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretzal View Post
          For interested buyers...does it come with the portafilter holder as it's not pictured...?
          Yes, I would be an interested buyer interested by that question! And wondering why a few bits are missing... the portafilter holder and the bottom plate.

Comment

Hey mate,
            Hope this finds you well, enjoying the weekend.

Because this grinder is missing the catchplate and portafilter holder, I have fairly priced it accordingly, half the cost of buying new. Has no bearing on performance of grinder.
            It is in exceptional condition, particuarly with burs and performance, had minimal use. It has only had a few months home use, due to owning multiple home grinders. Litterally have had 6 grinders in past 2 years, serious case of upgradeitus and personaly wasting way too much money in every upgrade, taking hit on $$, now going for final upgrade, wife has not been happy :-) I only make 1-2 cups per day at best.
            Nothing more than the fact havent found the base plate and holder since unpacking endless boxes in house move, still got some boxes at storage and at parents home, I have given up my search.

Simple reason is it was a backup home grinder for decaf, hence hardly used. In fact it has been stored in the kitchen cupboard until decision to sell. With regards to moving homes in Southern Sydney, stemming from expanding family, father of 2 little girls, hence dont need 3 grinders. I just sold my compak K3 and now selling this one, so I can upgrade to 1 grinder being a Kony.

See you tomorrow evening mate. Cheers

Comment

Where are you situated?

Comment

Originally posted by mackerman View Post
                Yes, I would be an interested buyer interested by that question! And wondering why a few bits are missing... the portafilter holder and the bottom plate.
                For those who might ask the question, these bits represent a couple of hundy at retail. The dregs plate- easy to get but I am unsure about the p/f rest.

Comment

Evening All.
                  RE: Mazzer Mini Electronic is perfect & excellent working performance.

FYI - I did gain aquote from coffee parts and around $80 for the holder. Despite missing this, obviously can still grind into basket no worries, just means holding rather than leaning it on it. Has caused no issues when grinding for me.
                  The grind catch plate which I have never used on any grinder, simply wipe bench with cloth. This is around $40 to buy. So $120 new at worst.

Regardless of missing these during moving house, I have priced accordingly. In fact, have reduced my expectations multiple times in past 48 hours of listing.

Reduced Asking Price was: $590

Comment

Administrators: Please Mark as Sold.
                    Thank You

Comment

Working...
                    X