This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancillio Silvia V2 and Sunbeam EM0480 grinder [MEL]

Rancillio Silvia V2 purchased 7 years ago from Mocoppan and used on a regular but light basis (2 cups weekday mornings and a few more on the weekends). Worked flawlessly, had 9Bar retrofit the ball jointed steam wand from the V3 (something I highly recommend as the original steam wand is the only part of the V1/V2 Silvia that doesn't feel rock solid). Regularly backflushed, descaled and serviced. Last service was in November and included new shower filter, gasket and group head surround. This machine is in pretty good condition for its age. I have included a photo of the area under the drip tray which typically gets a fair bit of cosmetic rust by the time these machines get to this age. It can be seen that in this case, rust is minimal, certainly not structural and could easily be cleaned up. The minimal rust cannot be seen with the drip tray in so alternatively can be ignored.

Also, the Sunbeam burr grinder purchased at the same time. Condition is good. As per the picture, I am also including the tamper, mat, knock box and the 3 filter baskets (double, single, blind).

Looking for $400 for the lot. Not interested in posting at this stage so local (Melbourne) buyers only please. PM me or call 0477736667.
    Attached Files

SOLD - Moderators, please mark appropriately

Comment

Working...
    X