Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Bezerra BZ99 HX Espresso Machine (Plus Espro Tamp)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezerra BZ99 HX Espresso Machine (Plus Espro Tamp)

Up for sale is my trusty Bezerra BZ99 Espresso Machine. I assume that if you are considering purchasing this machine that you will have already done your research and know what an outstanding espresso machine Bezerra make and their proud history in the evolution of espresso machines. The machine has a build date of 19/07/2007 and was purchased from Barazi Bezerra in 2008. The machine is in excellent condition and has been meticulously cared for. Please do your research on this machine before calling (it was also sold in the USA as a Pasquini Livia 90). I am more than happy to provide some training on this machine to the purchaser in regard to espresso extraction, milk steaming and maintenance. Also included will be my Espro Calibrated tamper (worth $150) that allows you to apply a consistent 30 pounds of pressure every time. Additionally there are some spare parts including a new group head seal (the current seal was only replaced last month)

$850 onoClick image for larger version

Name:	P1020528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.0 KB
ID:	756253Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020529.jpg
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	756254Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020530.jpg
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	756255Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020532.jpg
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	756256

Pick up from Bunya which is near Albany Creek in Brisbane.

Call John 0428 679 960

As there has been no immediate interest I am willing to drop the price to $750

Comment

or $650 without the Tamp.

Comment

That is an absolute bargain!

Comment

Hi Johnydee

PM sent

Cheers
          Chrishdt

Comment

Ah crap. If I saw this a couple of weeks ago for $650 would of snapped it up. Any chance of posting pics of the internals like top of boiler and around the bottom of the boiler.

Comment

Hi rich00, the machine was in perfect condition but unfortunately it has been sold toChrisHDT.

Good luck with it Chris!

Comment

Working...
              X