Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!Withdrawn!!! - Diadema Unico Splendor ( Fully Serviced etc )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!Withdrawn!!! - Diadema Unico Splendor ( Fully Serviced etc )

I have one Unico Splendor for sale which is in great condition and has just been fully serviced and a few mods done by Rick at The Coffee Machinist.
    The service was completed a month or so ago and at the same time he replaced the steam wand with a cool touch model on a ball joint and also installed a thermosyphon restrictor so the group head keeps a very consistent temperature now.
    The machine will come with the below parts and accessories;

- Both a single and a double handle with a 58mm precision basket from talk coffee as well as the original baskets.
    - A metal convex tamper.
    - Milk jug.
    - Cafetto back flushing powder.

Looking for a very reasonable $1500 and would prefer pickup from my home in Kew but happy for you to arrange delivery and packing with Pack N Send in hawthorn to send it Australia wide.

how old is the machine please

Comment

Hi Graeme I have owned the machine for a few months and purchased it second hand before getting it fully serviced and inspected so I don't know for certain sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by diode123 View Post
        Hi Graeme I have owned the machine for a few months and purchased it second hand before getting it fully serviced and inspected so I don't know for certain sorry.
        The first four digits of the serial # will give you the year and month of build respectively. Have a look at the sticker on the front panel of the machine.

Comment

0306 are the first four digits but I don't know how many years of use it has had sorry.

Comment

Ok so it was manufactured March of 2006 however as you stated, amount of use or how long it took to sell from date of manufacture are unknown (and may I say very possibly irrelevant dependent on the condition, and subject of course to the usual requirement of more photos and/or an inspection).

The mods completed by Rick are very useful for a Splendor of this vintage, and the picture appears to indicate a machine that has been well loved and is in nice condition.

It will make someone a very fine addition to their kitchen or office, good luck with the sale .

Comment

Originally posted by TOK View Post
              Ok so it was manufactured March of 2006 however as you stated, amount of use or how long it took to sell from date of manufacture are unknown (and may I say very possibly irrelevant dependent on the condition, and subject of course to the usual requirement of more photos and/or an inspection).
              Based on Talk Coffee's response it would be a June 2003 build .... it certainly looks to be in good condition.

Comment

Looks like there is no interest so I will withdraw this for sale.

Comment

It's not that often that any machine posted for sale here sells in a single day diode.

Heck, plenty of members who may be interested may not have seen it yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X