Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Gaggia Americano 1956.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Gaggia Americano 1956.

Lovely 2 group Gaggia in lovely cosmetic order. Running gear needs a refurb. Missing is the top grilleplate , bottom grilleplate and the top acrylic cover. To the best of my knowledge otherwise complete.
    Machine located in Auckland and I can safely crate up and ship
    Group heads removed and stripped since this photo {done by someone who knew what they were doing]
    All internals of heads looking good
    Came from south of france some years ago.
    $3500 nz packed ready to go
    I will attempt some more photos over the next day or so
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hiya

You were looking for "gaggia americano - seals + gaskets.. " just recently. Did you get those or is that why the running gear needs a refurb.

It's a lot of work doing restoration. Did you start the restore or just not have the time and are selling?
    Keen to see what the front looks like and pics of the internals. (Just looked up the AU-NZ exchange rate was and not good at present for me. Your NZ economy is doing well.)

Mike
    Have a LaPav Europiccolo and a 2grp Ponte Veccio Lusso and lust after a stylish lever with a 58mm PF.
    Last edited by speleomike; 5 July 2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike I was going to hook into it ... but I have so too many things ..vespas - lancias- children!!.... and the two machines I will have left will be more than enough!
      I will get more photos tomorrow
      Regards
      Chris

Comment

americano pictures added

please feel free to make an offer I want a new Kitchen ! Group photos still to come.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X