X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS - SYD Baratza Forte AP w/ceramic burrs

Hi guys

I purchased a HG One on impulse last week so the Forte has to go or I face the consequences at home.

It was purchased by a friend for me in the UK from coffee hit in March so it's about 5 months old. Hasn't skipped a beat and has run through maybe 5kgs in that time.

with my strega i ground on about the 4-5 lowest number meaning it would go heaps finer (id say it would do turkish)

It's grind to weight function is pretty amazing and the portafilter holder is very solid and adjustable if you choose to use that and a timed grind.

As for retention I'm not sure exactly hoeing it retains but not much. I never worried about it but if you do you could program a 1/2/3/4/5 gram grind and do that before each shot.

My sparky changed the plug end so it's a flat Aussie plug now.

I've boxed it up and forgotten to take pics but there isn't a mark on it. i look after my stuff

Looking for $825 plus post (its heavy! but boxed well) or pick up in brighton le sands. ill deliver at least halfway at a mutually agreeable time in most of Sydney.

bump.........open to reasonable offers or trade plus cash my way for a good condition second hand behmor or straight trade for a good condition second hand hottop

Comment

Pm replied to

Comment

I've had a pm offer but no reply to my pm reply, helloooooo are you out there

Comment

Withdrawn from sale for the time being.
          Last edited by Lukemc; 30 July 2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X