This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS (For sale or Swap) NS MDLC - Conical grinder

Up for sale is a Nuova Simonelli grinder model MDLC (conical version). Pickup Adelaide or can post at your cost.

I've had this machine for a while but find that it just does not get used as I tend to single dose in my mini E. Was intending to use it when entertaining but it's just way too big and for somebody who can't stand grind retention this is not the right machine by far. (Imagine me cleaning out a conical grinder after every use...and I do) It looks very blingy being polished silver (not the usual mat grey).
    In good condition except the right side stainless trim has come off and I don't have it. Not noticeable and easily replaced. I bought this used and there is an engraved plate stating 2010 but I can't be sure that is the production date. Excellent grinder, very fluffy even grounds. No heat at all. Auto fill cutoff microswitch in lid (stops overfill of the doser chamber which I never used), safety start button, very heavy...just too much a machine for what I need. Overallheight is not too bad due to the square hopper being fairly short. Matches my Rocket Giotto shininess.

Dimensions (mm-inch) L:
    230 (9 1/16'')
    350 (13 3/4'')
    515 (20 1/4'')

Weight (Kg)

Burr (mm)
    75 Conical (TBC)

Looking for $600 or swap for a Mazzer Mini or an old manual lever espresso machine pavoni or any other manufacturer. Let me know what you got.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mdlc back.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	756430Click image for larger version

Name:	mdlc side left.JPG
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	756431Click image for larger version

Name:	mdlc stepless.JPG
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	756432Click image for larger version

Name:	mdlc conical.JPG
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	756433
    Last edited by saoye; 8 July 2014, 06:43 PM. Reason: Added photos

Here's the photo of the side without the trim. My finger is pointing at what I am referring to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mdlc side.JPG
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	737530

Comment

Hi All. My preference is for a local buyer and one who appreciates the benefits of a large conical (but understands the constraints of using it as a home grinder). So far no local interests as yet.
      I've responded to interstate swap enquiries and although I am not opposed to the idea, it's a lot of twoing and froing (great for couriers).

I'm happy to wait until the end of the month before I consider interstate. Thanks for understanding.

Comment

I may be interested in this for work, but we are a not-for-profit. It would really aid me in teaching about click grinders.
        I wonder if some instalments measure can be done?

located adelaide CBD.

Comment

Hi Queenie pm me

Comment

Replied

Comment

Waiting for Queenie to drop by have a look, in the mean time I just want to clarify the specs on this conical grinder burrs.

Burr (mm)
              External 68/49mm - Internal 45/13mm

Massive conical.

Comment

Sold! Nice chatting with you Stephen. Going to a great cafe in Adelaide helping those down and out.

Comment

Working...
                X