This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Piccolo

Up for sale is my VBM Domobar Piccolo. It was purchased second-hand around a year and a half ago. The original owner only had it for a few months before deciding it wasn’t for them. I believe it is an early–mid 2012 build. The machine is in perfect working condition and only selling due to upgrading to a HX. Unfortunately, in its short time with the previous owner it did manage to acquire some minor cosmetic issues, but nothing that affects operation. I originally had other plans for it, so it’s been in storage for the last six months with the boiler drained but have since decided to pass it on for someone else to enjoy.

The cosmetic issues mentioned above include some small scratches to the front panel around the steam button, as well as a tiny gouge out of the black powder coat near the top of the left side panel. When I received it, a small amount of touch-up paint was applied to the gouge so it’s not as noticeable. Apart from that, just the usual scuffs to the cup warmer and drip tray. Please see photos below to get a better idea of condition.

The machine has been well taken care of since coming into my possession. Always backflushed with water after each use, and a chemical backflush done fortnightly. Only filtered water has been used. The last service was done around September/October last year which also included a temperature and pressure calibration, and reprofiling of the pump actuator.

The Piccolo is capable of producing some truly fantastic shots. It's perfect for someone looking for a single boiler but want the more forgiving and greater thermal stability characteristics of an E61 group over something like a Silvia.

Included in the sale:
    • VBM Domobar Piccolo
    • Single spout portafilter
    • Double spout portafilter
    • Naked portafilter (purchased from Coffee Parts, looks exactly the same but handle is plastic instead of the soft touch rubber type material used on the genuine)
    • Single, double, triple and blind filter baskets
    • 58mm stainless flat tamper
    • 350ml milk jug
    • 1L milk jug (only been used to purge water from steam wand and refill tank)
    • 4-hole spare steam tip (2-hole is supplied on the machine)

I’ll also throw in around half a container of Clean Machine backflush detergent and grouphead brush.

Asking $850 for the lot.

Pickup from Lismore, NSW. I can also arrange for delivery to Gold Coast area or pickup from Southport during week days.

I do not have the original box so would be a pita to ship, however I may be able to organise something if the buyer is willing to pay for freight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	756434 Click image for larger version

Name:	3a.jpg
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	756435 Click image for larger version

Name:	4a.jpg
Size:	147.1 KB