This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Rancillio MD50

Upgradeitis has hit, and I now have to get rid of my faithful MD 50. Its about 5 years old and only done a steady 600gm or so a week, so maybe 150kg max? The burrs were replaced about a year ago (as they had been blunted slightly by an errant stone). It's the AT model, so it can fill automatically if you like. The hopper is unused as I only ever ground single shots in it and kept the coffee in the CS bags.

No point reading the shot count as I never dialed a particular weight to a pull, and always used to pull the lever at least 5 times

It's recently had some grinder clean it through it, and is ready and rearing to go again. Got the manual and the old burrs.

It was delivered with a couple of minor dents of the stainless cover on the back - they are cosmetic only (see pics - be amazed at my awesome photography set up...) and frankly, these were never a thing of beauty to begin with, so it never bothered me.

I think they were around $1200 new at the time, and I'm asking $350. Local pickup only as it's built like a tank!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stickleback; 10 July 2014, 10:46 PM. Reason: Add pics

Price drop to 250.

Comment

Good luck with the sale. For those interested, can you specify where the local pickup is?

Comment

Oops!
        Sorry - I'm in the Perth area. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hi Stickleback,

Do you still have the unit for sale?

Thanks

Comment

Hi there

Yes I do. Having said that, I will be away from Friday night for a few weeks, so if your want to have a look, it will have to be either side of that!

Cheers

Nick

Comment

Working...
            X