Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia $280-Ascaso i-mini $250-Iberital Doserless Grinder $140

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia $280-Ascaso i-mini $250-Iberital Doserless Grinder $140

Hi CSers,

while i'm back in town i'll sell off my unused Silvia and excess grinders. better if i can sell it off within this couple of weeks.

The Rancilio Silvia - @ $280 hasn't been used much for a year or two, been sitting in the cupboard, used it once or twice as a backup machine. bought it off 2nd hand from a CS user bout 3-4 years ago. produced some lovely coffee while i used it. i changed the steam wand knob to the newer version. it's got a bit of rust on the bottom of the drip tray when i bought it. never got around repainting it. but yea it works and still makes very good espresso and steams milk really well. comes with the original portafilter. got some spare double baskets, single and also a triple if you want them.

Ascaso - i-mini doserless grinder @ $250. had this for a couple of years, didn't get used much. since i upgraded to a compak k3t. good little conical grinder. micro adjustment is good for making small adjustment in espresso making.

Iberital Doserless Grinder $140 - bought this from DiBartoli bout 4 years ago. one of my early grinders. didn't use it for too long. similar in quality with the ascaso i-mini in terms of grinding. but a bit lounder and doesn't look as nice. comes with the original box.

would prefer local buyers from Perth, i'm located in North Fremantle if you want to come and see and pick it up.

cheers

albert
    Attached Files

hi, just a quick update. the Ascaso i-mini has been spoken off.

the rancilio lots of interest.

cheers

albert

Comment

Hey Albert,
      Not sure if you got my 2nd pm but happy to collect silvia asap.
      Pm me details. Thanks

Comment

the Ascaso has been picked up yesterday by zmobie's mate. so that's sold off. silvia's booked to Axle17 just waiting for the seal to come in and be replaced.

the Iberital is still available.

Comment

That was me, who grabbed the Ascaso for @zmobie Thanks for your time and chat, Albert!

Comment

oh hi, Kyle wasn't it? yea nice to meet ya and had a good chat.

Comment

the Silvia was picked up by Axle17 yesterday so it's gone. just the Iberital now. price drop to $120. i wan't to sell it before the end of next week if possible.

cheers

albert

Comment

Hi Albert, I sent you a message about the Iberital yesterday through the forum msg thingo. I'm interested in it and located in Freo as well. Drop me a line when you get a chance. Thanks, Joel

Comment

the Iberital is on it's way to mx6087 - Hobart. sorry Joel.

so all items have been sold. thanks for all the interest.

cheers

albert

Comment

Working...
                  X