Name:	2014-07-13 13.37.45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	604.7 KB
ID:	756488Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-07-13 13.38.11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	661.9 KB
ID:	756489

This is a plumbed Bezzera, the model is not 100% clear buy based on my research I'm 90% sure it is a Minibar, if not it could be a BZ35 .

A brand new heating element has been installed and the machine has been tested to with several shots pulled recently.

As I don't currently have facilities for a the water supply in my current kitchen this unit has been in storage for the last couple of years.

The boiler and all copper items have recently been removed and descaled.

Thermosyphon group, 2 l boiler, rotary pump and boiler pressure gauge

The box that switches the power to the boiler based on pressure seems to be a little slow to react and reengage, I think this could be easily resolved through disassembly and clean. There is also some surface rust on the frame of the unit and rust marks on the outside casing.

Same machine as this one:
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...tml#post326136

I had all intentions of restoring this machine to its former glory and featuring it with pride of place in my kitchen, unfortunately time has not allowed this so I'm passing it on.

Asking $500 ONO, buyer must pickup from Little Mountain, Sunshine Coast QLD or arrange their own shipping (This thing is heavy!)
    Last edited by nwood; 19 July 2014, 01:17 PM.
Working...
X