This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia $150

For sale is my Silvia, bought new by myself in 2008. Has been rock solid reliable over the years, and a great machine to learn on. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning her.
    Have only just upgraded to an ECM Classika in the last month. Was using Silvia right up until then.

Unfortunately, the rust has set in pretty badly on the base/frame as you can see in the pics. ( A reasonably common problem with the Silvias, so I have been informed )

It is flaking off paint around the rusting areas, and is at the stage where it really should be stripped down and the frame bead-blasted and re-painted, or maybe someone can just use the rest of the machine for parts......
    Anyway, I believe I've priced it to reflect this.

So once again, just to clarify - the machine is STILL functioning fine as it is - but the base has severe rust set in.

Comes with the original owners manual, group handle, single + dble baskets, etc as pictured.

Pick up from Bundaberg is preferred, or I can possibly have it in Brisbane in next few weeks.
    Otherwise, happy to post it out - but keep in mind the postage will be considerable due to the weight. ( I do have a fairly cheap courier I have used for other things before, so I would think should be around $50 interstate ).

Anyway, PM me for any further info. And I can email more pics as required.
    ( I am a 100%+ feedback Ebay'er after almost 800 transactions, but always happy to talk over the phone to anyone with queries. ).
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rroodd View Post
    For sale is my Silvia, bought new by myself in 2008. Has been rock solid reliable over the years, and a great machine to learn on. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning her.
    Have only just upgraded to an ECM Classika in the last month. Was using Silvia right up until then.

Unfortunately, the rust has set in pretty badly on the base/frame as you can see in the pics. ( A reasonably common problem with the Silvias, so I have been informed )

It is flaking off paint around the rusting areas, and is at the stage where it really should be stripped down and the frame bead-blasted and re-painted, or maybe someone can just use the rest of the machine for parts......
    Anyway, I believe I've priced it to reflect this.

So once again, just to clarify - the machine is STILL functioning fine as it is - but the base has severe rust set in.

Comes with the original owners manual, group handle, single + dble baskets, etc as pictured.

Pick up from Bundaberg is preferred, or I can possibly have it in Brisbane in next few weeks.
    Otherwise, happy to post it out - but keep in mind the postage will be considerable due to the weight. ( I do have a fairly cheap courier I have used for other things before, so I would think should be around $50 interstate ).

Anyway, PM me for any further info. And I can email more pics as required.
    ( I am a 100%+ feedback Ebay'er after almost 800 transactions, but always happy to talk over the phone to anyone with queries. ).

hi- would you take $100?

Comment

I think $150 is fair.

Comment

I think $150 is a bargin! Great machine at a very reasonable price. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't last long.

Comment

Cheap... parts alone worth way more than the asking price. $150 is more than fair.

Comment

Silvia is now sold. ( pending payment ).
            Thanks to all who inquired.
            Have replied to all PMs.

Comment

Working...
            X