X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: BES900/B - Breville Dual Boiler

I bought this machine 09/04/13.

This has been my baby and I have always kept it very clean, used filtered water and replaced the tank resin filter every 2 months as suggested by Breville. I have just put a new filter in and have one more left.

Having only owned single boilers, classic ect I gave it a good work out for the first few months playing with all the bells and whistles. GREAT espresso is easily within reach with this machine!

After about 3 months I started having the slipping portafilter syndrome and the Err1 message, at which point I contacted Breville and they quickly arranged for courier to the factory at Botany for repair with 1 week turnaround. Since then it has worked perfectly, making around 2 coffees per day with about 7 social situations over the course of the year where it made 10 to 20 coffees with ease using the volumetric function (reprogrammed each time)

The portafilter was replaced at no charge with a brand new one that has the square lugs and locks in very tight. Also comes with a naked portafilter, which needs to be locked in quite tight to prevent slipping or the use of VST and EP parts filter baskets which have thicker lip and lock in tighter. I am selling only with the stock 1 and 2 cup filter baskets, no dual wall filters which I gave away at some point as they are useless.

I have all the original packaging, instructions, service documentation from Breville, copy of original invoice and miscellaneous items that come with the machine.

The drip tray has the usual scuff marks and a couple of tiny dents.

My philosophy with this machine was always to keep it and use it as long as it can possibly function and get my money’s worth as they have no real resale value, but I really need something with a smaller footprint and any money will be helpful toward that.

I think $400 is a VERY good price for what you get to play with, I will miss many of the features that make this machine stand out. PMs trying to bargain for lower price will be ignored, I have priced to SELL and time is not a factor.

The machine is still currently in use for the next week or 2 and serious buyers may have demonstration.

Location SYD 2107

The standard packaging ships ok with a courier, if someone wanted to organise this at their expense and risk I can work with that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_021.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	756503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_024.jpg
Size:	279.4 KB
ID:	756504Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_025.jpg
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	756505Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_027.jpg
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	756506
    Last edited by Steve82; 22 July 2014, 02:45 PM.

Wow! A great deal indeed. I'm not in a position to buy but that's a great deal.

Comment

I assume you are Sydney. Perhaps you need to add your location?

Comment

This is a steal. Someone buy this yesterday before my kills me for buying a 3rd espresso machine.

Comment

Pm has been sent

Comment

Wish this was in Melbourne

Need one of these for the office

Comment

Looking to be sold pending payment and pick up later this week. Thank you to those that showed interest.

Comment

Working...
              X