Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia (PID) & Rocky Doserless (SYD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia (PID) & Rocky Doserless (SYD)

Up for sale is my Rancilio Silvia V2 espresso machine fitted with an Auber PID with Steam Control, and a Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder. Selling as i've decided i don't really need multiple machines sitting around the house. Originally purchased from a fellow coffeesnob as an upgrade to a sunbeam machine, but upgraditis continued it's inevitable path.

The machine hasn't been used for the past year, but was cleaned and descaled prior to this. Works perfectly and was making delicious coffee when in use as my primary machine. In great condition, with the only cosmetic defects I could find being a small bit of chrome flaking from around the group head, and one small bit of rust on the frame (I can take some more photos if wanted).

Selling as i've decided i don't really need multiple machines sitting around the house.

Included with the machine will be a Naked Portafilter, La Marzocco Double Basket, Grindenstein knock box, Solid flat tamper, milk jug, blind filter, spare partly used grinder burrs (still have plenty of life), and the original Rancilio portafilter and baskets.

Basically everything needed apart from the coffee itself.

Asking $800 for the lot.

Located in Marrickville.

Everything still available. Price Drop to $700.

Comment

would you sell just the coffee machine with the porterfilters etc and not the grinder?

Comment

Originally posted by JoSolomon View Post
        would you sell just the coffee machine with the porterfilters etc and not the grinder?
        Yeah, and what about just the grinder?

Comment

No problems with selling the Silvia and Rocky separately. Just send me a PM regarding price.

Comment

The Grinder is now sold.

Silvia + bits still available. $550 ONO.

Some more photos which show the bit of rust on the frame, and the bit of flaking chrome on the group surround. Neither affect function, and are only visible when looked for.

Comment

I've sent a PM.

Comment

Silvia (+bits) has now been SOLD.

Comment

Working...
                X