This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! La pavoni pub 1 E

WTS Great little machine, I have brought and restored a La San Marco so this has to go(bills to pay). Great little machine in great condition. I brought from wholesale supplier, they had it in their kitchen. It was clean inside when I bought in about 6 months ago. I have replaced the group seal and pressure valve. I'm after $800 and can pack for shipping I'm located at postcode 5290.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jasons ipone 5 12 3 14 113.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	756523Click image for larger version

Name:	jason iphone 5 22 7 14 260.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	756524
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 4 September 2014, 08:08 AM.

Have just removed boiler and pipes, acid bathed to descale and put back together, so she's all squeaky clean.

Comment

Hi. Do you still have this? Can we discuss price? Phil.

Comment

Msg you blackolive

Comment

Nice looking machine.
          I'm surprised it hasn't sold.Its a shame I recently bought new otherwise I would be very tempted.

Comment

Thanks for that mve765 it is a nice little unit. I am trying to add some fresh photos but they keep failing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone 5 3 8 14 020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.5 KB
ID:	737648Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone 5 3 8 14 025.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	737649here are the brass pipes in a nice warm citric acid bath and the descaled boiler back in place

Comment

Hi Jason (and anyone else reading) I've previously been considering a Silvia or an Oscar but was wondering how this machine might compare?

Comment

Hello mookmill,

Well first there is the size the pavoni is a little bigger then both the Silvia and Oscar. I can only tell you what I seen on YouTube or what I've heard from other people. The Silvia is a single boiler so you can either steam or pull a shot, you can't do at the same time and I've also heard the Silvia takes a while to master. The oscar has a heat exchange so you can brew and steam at the same time but it doesn't have a hot water outlet and it's casing is all plastic, so looks kinda cheap to me. The pavoni is 4lt boiler heat exchange with a vibe pump, and is easy to master. It weighs around 30kgs so it is quite heavy. The pavoni is classified as a commercial machine whereas the oscar and Silvia are domestic machines. I'm sure some Silvia and oscar owners can comment and give some input, I don't want to look biased because I'm selling the pavoni.

Comment

Also I will be in Melbourne next week starting on the 18th. I'll be working in hawthorn so I can bring the machine with me for people to look at, save freight etc.

Comment

I have owned a Silvia and we have a 2 group la pavoni bar at work, which looks like it is similar to this machine. The pavoni is a solid, reliable workhorse. If you want consistency you are far more likely to find it with this machine than a Silvia, the Silvia can make a cracking brew, but it is very finicky. The pavoni we have is very forgiving, you can throw any grind at it and it will normally make a reasonable cup and often a fantastic one. If they were the same price I would take the used pavoni over a new Silvia in an instant. Don't forget this will likely take up more room and running costs a possibly higher. Also keep in mind I am a bit of a noob so do take my comments with a grain of salt.

Comment

Still for sale and will be in Melbourne from Monday the 18th to Friday the 22nd.

Comment

La pavoni pub 1 E

Hi Jason, I noticed you have a smart grinder beside it which I'm also currently using, gives me a good idea of size
                          I think I'm interested, feel free to PM me your location in Hawthorn and availability and I will see if I can drop in!
                          Last edited by mookmill; 17 August 2014, 01:04 AM. Reason: spelling bee

Comment

Hello again snobs, I am in Hawthorn East with machine for anyone to have a look.

Comment

Only in Melbourne until Friday. If someone can pick up from hawthorn they can have it for $700

Comment

Working...
                              X