Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - NSW - Grimac 3 Group 20AMP For Sale. CHEAP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - NSW - Grimac 3 Group 20AMP For Sale. CHEAP!

Hi All,
    I'm new to CS, and started my journey into coffee perfection like a shotgun. I bought this Grimac 3 group machine on Grays, then once I got it realised I bit off more than I could chew. 1. Because the machine is massive and heavy, and 2. it requires a 20AMP circuit to run.

I've cleaned it up a bit, and just want to get my money back by reselling it. I paid $298 which is what I would like to sell it for. I've been told that fully operational they can sell second hand for $1500 As per the thread here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...y-machine.html

It comes with 2 group heads, they provided 3 but the third is for a different machine as it has 3 locating lugs, not 2 as per mine.

2 dosing buttons require repair as the plastic has chipped and the single dose button is unavailable. Quote to repair that is $40.

As the title states, it's a 20 AMP Machine, this is the reason I couldn't get it running at home.

Pickup is from Beacon Hill NSW (Northern Beaches) I'm moving house in the next couple of weeks so selling this would be handy for my bond as well as preventing me from moving it!

Here are some pics:

I'm just looking for $298 to recover my cost of buying.

Thanks for looking

Clint

I assume its in working condition and ready to plug in and play...

Do you know how long it has been sitting for? ie. when was the last time it was plumbed in and working?

Cheers

Comment

Grays always say when things are not working, and this didn't state that it was faulty. The machine listing was here:

GRIMAC 3 coffee group heads come in an electronic version with independent Auction (0053-5010432) | GraysOnline Australia

It says $239, but once buyers premium and GST came in that's when it bumped up to $298 (I can provide the invoice if required).

To the best of my knowledge it's good to go, but I haven't been able to test.

Thanks,
      Clint

Comment

Zero interest? Happy to take offers.

Comment

Machine sold by PM.

Comment

Working...
          X