This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Want to get rid of my Monsoon Malabar Arabica stash

I bought 12kg of Unroasted Green Arabica Monsoon Malabar from Site Sponsor Di bartoli end of last year. I've come to realise I'm not a Monsoon Malabar fan.

Willing to sell it at a loss at $8/kg or $60 for the whole 8kg that I have left. They are still in the sealed individual Di bartoli 1 kg bags.

Pick up in Adelaide or can post at Buyers expense.
    Last edited by saoye; 9 August 2014, 09:16 PM. Reason: Clarification it is unroasted green beans

Roasted or green?

Comment

Oops! Thanks for asking bronkenvase. They are unroasted Green Beans.

Comment

pm about to be sent...

Comment

Tried to send you a PM but says you inbox is full...

I'll take 5kgs if it's still availble

Cheers

Comment

just tried to pm too. Ill take 2 kg

Comment

Just dipping your toe in the water with the 12kgs of Malabar, Saoye?

Comment

Sorry guys I'll delete the old inbox. Barry a little too confident that I would like it I guess. I love Indian beans, so far all but the monsoon malabar. I don't like the nuttiness of it. I've tried multiple profiles and after 4kg I'm passing it on to the next roaster who might have better luck.

Comment

Pretzel gets 2kg - pickup tba

Sully gets 5kg but with postage it's really not a great deal of savings compared to beanbay. how far are you from Randwick? I have friends who are coming to Adelaide end September going back around 1st week October but they are in Randwick. Anyway, send me a PM (I've cleared the mails) to confirm you want to go ahead and pay for postage or otherwise. Thanks.

That leaves 1kg unless either one of you would like the other kg.

Comment

Hi there, I'm in Adelaide and will buy any Malabar you have left over. Sending PM now.

Comment

Sold!

To the locals!
                      Thanks for the interests and Sully I think we are right, it's more a bargain for the locals.

Comment

Working...
                      X