X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V3 + PID [PERTH]

Hi All,

Time to move forward my Silvia V3 + PID as i've picked up a Bezzera, and haven't room for both! I've owned for ~1.5years, and was the 2nd owner.
    This is a fantastic machine, which can produce great coffee. The PID gives extra stability, and more adjustability for your taste and chosen bean type. PID isn't currently hard-mounted, as i didn't want to cut/drill holes into the Silvia. So it's cable sleeved, and sits next to the machine. This has been no issues for me.

Just did a complete descale and clean ~2 weeks ago, including new group head gasket and shower screen. This machine is water backflushed after every use, and chemical backflushed once per week. Used to make ~2-4 coffees per day.

Included with sale is the genuine Rancilio portafilter, with twin spout and double basket. Will also throw in a blind basket for backflushing.

Located in South Perth, at this stage - local buyers only.
    $400ono
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bodyboardingbum View Post
    Hi All,

Time to move forward my Silvia V3 + PID as i've picked up a Bezzera, and haven't room for both! I've owned for ~1.5years, and was the 2nd owner.
    This is a fantastic machine, which can produce great coffee. The PID gives extra stability, and more adjustability for your taste and chosen bean type. PID isn't currently hard-mounted, as i didn't want to cut/drill holes into the Silvia. So it's cable sleeved, and sits next to the machine. This has been no issues for me.

Just did a complete descale and clean ~2 weeks ago, including new group head gasket and shower screen. This machine is water backflushed after every use, and chemical backflushed once per week. Used to make ~2-4 coffees per day.

Included with sale is the genuine Rancilio portafilter, with twin spout and double basket. Will also throw in a blind basket for backflushing.

Located in South Perth, at this stage - local buyers only.
    $400ono
    Hi,
    Pretty keen on this, I'm actually looking for a backup machine for my Bezzera BZ35. How old is it?
    Cheers,
    Karl

Comment

Hi Karl, it's a V3 with build date of Sept 2010.

Edit; on a side note, do you know anywhere local that sells Bezzera group head seals?

Comment

Originally posted by KarlS View Post
        Hi,
        Pretty keen on this, I'm actually looking for a backup machine for my Bezzera BZ35. How old is it?
        Cheers,
        Karl
        Coffeeparts is your best bet, which model do you have?

Comment

It's a BZ99S. I've already got some on order from CoffeeParts, but my current seal is 100% dead so was hoping to pick one up locally in the interim.
          Feel free to PM me if you want to come check out the Silvia

Comment

Sold

Goodluck to the new owner, you'll be a coffee addict in no time!

Comment

Working...
            X