X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! Black Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic

Hi All,
    Selling my near new super jolly. Only a couple months old, perfect condition. Done 500 shots and only used at home. I have the original box, tamper and tamper stand. Has Mini hopper instead of SJ hopper. Only selling as I came across a well priced Kony e and decided to upgrade. Asking $1000 firm. Have full receipt of sale and warranty. Pick up in Melbourne or will post for $30 extra. Cheers, Dan. Please excuse the iPad photos.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 4 September 2014, 08:05 AM.

Mazzer Super Jolly.

Hey dans1982 you sold a Mazzer Mini a while back, now this one. Is there a problem with the Mazzer?

Comment

Originally posted by dans1982 View Post
      Hi All,
      Selling my near new super jolly. Only a couple months old, perfect condition. Done 500 shots and only used at home. I have the original box, tamper and tamper stand. Has Mini hopper instead of SJ hopper. Only selling as I came across a well priced Kony e and decided to upgrade. Asking $1000 firm. Have full receipt of sale and warranty. Pick up in Melbourne or will post for $30 extra. Cheers, Dan. Please excuse the iPad photos.
      he bought a kony.... so i doubt he has any problems with mazzer =p and the trend appears to be consistent with a case of recurrent upgraditis

Comment

hahaha! Thanks Tim....!

Comment

Definitely nothing wrong with mazzers! Mini was just too slow for my liking. The super jolly is awesome, no complaints at all. The kony I bought was just well priced and after using a conical burr recently I couldn't refuse. And as timdimdom mentioned, upgraditis is a hard mistress to tame! But this will cure it for me as a robur is just to big..... Or is it?

Comment

Hey Tim, I think I don't want to hang around CS too much...I'm sure recurrent upraditis is very infectious!

Comment

Definitely nothing wrong with mazzers! Mini was just too slow for my liking. The super jolly is awesome, no complaints at all. The kony I bought was just well priced and after using a conical burr recently I couldn't refuse. And as timdimdom mentioned, upgraditis is a hard mistress to tame! But this will cure it for me as a robur is just to big..... Or is it?

Dans- why stop at the Robur- why not go straight to the pinnacle like I did.....the Elektra Nino

Comment

I think if my wife sees another grinder enter this house I may become the next seasonal blend!

Comment

I think if my wife sees another grinder enter this house I may become the next seasonal blend!

That's why you need to sneak it in under the cover of darkness and hide it under a bowl of fruit for a few days

Comment

I will courier nationwide for free if that sweetens the deal.

Comment

Offer

Hi Dan,

I'm on the lookout for a Super Jolly but I can only go to $750.

Cheers, Alison

PS I haven't been on a forum for years so please excuse my "newbyness"!

Comment

All good Alison, though it's way below what I'm willing to go. You may find a 2nd hand mini e for that price, or a 2nd hand jolly doser. But the Jolly e retails for $1290.

Comment

No worries Dan. I understand.

Comment

Thought I better add some decent pics. I purchased the grinder on the 27th of May 2014 so it still has 9 months warranty remaining. Once again comes with original box and packaging. Will send anywhere in Australia free of charge.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Have sent PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X