Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	592.3 KB
ID:	756613Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	756614
    I have owned this rather special machine from new, having bought it in 2002 after seeing it demonstrated at a coffee fair. It is a robust single lever commercial grade machine which has been kept in excellent condition by Espresso Engineers and have just had it serviced for this sale. It has only ever had light use at home, usually one or two espresso daily. I have not plumbed it but always used filter water. It has been totally reliable and is in excellent condition. There are some coffee cup marks on the top and the paint backing of the rear glass panel has crazed with age.

I am puting it on this site in the hope that it will be of interest to a collector or someone with a special appreciation for these machines, not many of which were made.

I live in Auckland which would make viewing difficult for an Australian buyer. If it were not to expectation, I would accept it back and refund the money.

Heat-exchanger lever machine with an E61 group head

Make: ECM
    Model: Veneziano A
    Type: Heat Exchange, thermosyphon
    Pump: Rotary
    Boiler all copper with outside nickel plating
    Two pressure gauges for boiler and pump
    Boiler capacity: 2.5 litre
    Fresh water tank: 2.9 litre
    Voltage: 230 v 50 Hz *standard household mains
    Element: 1700 Watt
    Dimensions: (W x D x H) 390 x 480 x 480mm
    Weight: Approximately 35 kg

Bodywork stainless steel and chrome
    Rearside illuminated glass panel - the paint backing to the glass has crazed.

This machine is lever controlled, not automated. The only link I can find on the ECM website is for the automated version: http://web.archive.org/web/200212232...T/VENEZ_A1.HTM

It does give you a good impression of what it looks like.

It comes with the original plumbing kit, 2 portafilters (double and single shot), blind filter for cleaning, spare seal

Price $2500

This machine is no longer available and is withdrawn from sale

Comment

Working...
    X