X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - 1 Group Fiorenzato Piazza San Marco

Time to make room for a new toy

This lever has served me well on the kitchen bench but due to space and an upcoming project it has to go. 5L boiler currently running on 8A but I can link the other element leg back in for 12A if you have the supply to run it. It was running on 8A doing over 100 coffees a day earlier this year as per the last shot.

I have in the past fitted a Procon pump internally (yes there is room) to the chassis but currently it is set up for plumbed in so the pump is out. If you where really keen let me know and I can fit one back in for $250.

New seals fitted about 8 months ago along with a full clean and lube of the head. Will come with a standard and naked PF, 18 & 22g VST, 2 and 3 shot Synesso baskets.

Located in SW Victoria but I will be heading for Melbourne mid next week and happy to meet up around the CBD or this side of town and deliver.

Price $2500
    Attached Files

A couple of additional photos for those who asked

The small blemish to the right of the badge is the only obvious mark on the machine. Commercially I have used it about 6 times in 4 years as I generally use my 3 grp Izzo lever.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nearly last call off to the Bay of Evil mid week if it doesn't sell here.

Comment

Not because of lack of interest I'm sure. Beautiful machine. not a lot of info on the net from other owners.

Comment

Hi all

Being desirous of a 58mm PF lever machine I looked it up a while ago.
          There are a few posts from the US forums on it and some youtub vids.
          Shame I couldn't afford that wonderful witch from Sydney a while ago.
          I'm sure someone from Melbourne would like it.

Mike

Comment

Nothing much to know it is a modern Astoria head and 5L boiler wrapped in a s/steel frame and box

You will find most of the 1grp 58mm group and 5L boilers are all much of a muchness and only vary on the cosmetics and toggle or tap steam and water.

Comment

Hi Beanflying, I notice there is a (meter)black box sitting on top the the machine, is that a PID or somethingelse?

Comment

Thats a David Seng built grinder timer for the K10. A couple of new grinders with built in ones needed

Still havent evilbayed it yet and back in the big smoke this week again to drink a coffee or 6.

Comment

impressive machine, to good to go on the Bay

Comment

I think so too. Price rise to $3k ono Back to the garage after a clean and some brews today.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What a beauty!

Comment

Working...
                      X