Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMMED SOLD!!! - FS: Silvia V1 and 2 drawer base - NSW Central Coast.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMMED SOLD!!! - FS: Silvia V1 and 2 drawer base - NSW Central Coast.

V1 Silvia in working condition/daily use - will need new steam valve soon as dripping in open position. Double spout and naked portafilter and original single+double baskets included. $200

2 drawer stainless steel base for Rocky+Silvia - very good condition. $100

Pick-up preferred, happy to arrange for viewing.
    Attached Files

Bargain! this won't last long.

Comment

That is a cheap cheap bargin

Comment

habahabanero
        Most interested in your offer,where on the central coast are you,my son Taree/Newcastle region is that close by?
        Cheers
        Mick

Comment

Wouldn't mind purchasing the naked portafilter off you if that's possible

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
            habahabanero
            Most interested in your offer,where on the central coast are you,my son Taree/Newcastle region is that close by?
            Cheers
            Mick
            Hi Mick, I'm in Terrigal about 1 hour south of Newcastle, but I work north of Wyong, which is quite a bit closer. Cheers, Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dlqkdnf89 View Post
              Wouldn't mind purchasing the naked portafilter off you if that's possible
              I'd prefer to sell everything together at this stage because it's a nice package for a beginner, but I might reconsider later. Thanks for the inquiry. Cheers, Dave

Comment

what are the dimensions on the drawer, if you do decide to separate

Comment

Originally posted by Robbks View Post
                  what are the dimensions on the drawer, if you do decide to separate
                  Happy to sell the drawer base separately, dimensions as per original vendor's site:
                  External Dimensions: 482mm (W) x 66mm (H) x 317mm (D).

Comment

Thanks
                    will measure it up and let you know

Comment

Can't believe this still hasn't sold!!

Comment

Hi Habanero, I'm interested in the Silvia only (if you're willing to separate). But I'd like to know a bit more about the steam valve issue... IF I'm reading it correctly the machine can still steam milk as per usual, it's just that it drips water from the wand-joint connection when in use??

Oh, and you're including the 2 group handles as pictured?

Thanks in advance mate.

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo View Post
                          Hi Habanero, I'm interested in the Silvia only (if you're willing to separate). But I'd like to know a bit more about the steam valve issue... IF I'm reading it correctly the machine can still steam milk as per usual, it's just that it drips water from the wand-joint connection when in use??

Oh, and you're including the 2 group handles as pictured?

Thanks in advance mate.
                          Hi Eskimo. I'm more than happy to sell separately, the machine comes with the 2 group handles and original single, double and blind baskets. It was in daily use until I upgraded, so works fine as is, but leaks from the steam valve when this is opened. I was planning to replace the valve, $85 from coffeeparts, but then upgraded - the price reflects this.

Cheers,
                          Dave
                          Last edited by habahabanero; 8 September 2014, 06:18 AM. Reason: de-apostrophate

Comment

Thanks Dave! I've just PM'd you.

Comment

Hey Dave,

The Silvia still up for grabs?

Comment

Working...
                              X