Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Sell: Mazzer Kony E, $1300. Located in Perth.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Sell: Mazzer Kony E, $1300. Located in Perth.

Hi all,

I've got myself a Mazzer Kony E, and realised its probably way too big for my home coffee bar (and my existing Alex Duetto II and Mazzer Mini E).

The story goes, I manage a shopping centre and this came out of the tavern that's in the complex, which was also run by the owners of the shopping centre.

The grinder is a 2009 model, but was used only for a period of 6 months in the tavern, before the whole idea of a coffee machine in the tavern was canned. It then sat in their store room up until a few weeks ago, when I bought it.

I have checked with the owners, and their records indicate 39kg of 5 senses beans were used in that time. The digital counter is somewhere around 4500 last time I turned it on... a 15g double shot means 2200 coffees x 2 on the digital counter, which calculates to 34kg, plus wastage I'd assume. So its had very little use.

The conical burrs present as new, and the entire machine is unmarked. The only thing is it is missing the stainless steel tray which sits under the machine. It's probably somewhere in the same storage this was, if I find it, the prospective new owner can have it. Otherwise, they can be purchased from anywhere that sells Mazzer parts.

Chasing $1300, pick up in Perth. Alternatively, will swap for a decent Super Jolly E, preferably in Black.

Contact via PM or joe @ i-am.com.au

Hi Joe any picture??

Comment

Hrmmm im intrigued I have a black SJE 6 months old. Can you post some photos !

Comment

Sure I'll upload some pics tonight

Comment

Colour me interested esp if post

Comment

pm sent =))

Comment

Here it is!

Also to sweeten the deal, I have sourced a replacement steel grind tray for it.

Comment

How is this still for sale? Sounds like a screaming bargain to me.

Comment

I've set it up for any prospective buyer to give it a try out too. If anyone is interested, they can bang out a few shots on my Alex Duetto II

this might sound crazy but i may also look at packaging up my Mazzer Mini E with it (version 1), very lightly used and in mint condition .

2k for both. It enables me to buy a pair of mazzer minis with the polished housings to match the Alex Duetto II.

Comment

Pictures of the mini? Would u sell seperatley?

Comment

Can u get a measuremrnt from the base to the hopper mount please. I am interested and in perth.

Comment

I would sell the mini separately if I can offload the kony.

base to top of hopper is 650mm, I'll have to check the base to hopper mount measurement when I get home.

Comment

Mick, that measurement is 400mm

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410514383947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	737768
                            Hey heres some pics let me know if your interested.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410514420723.jpg
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	737769

Comment

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410514445062.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	737770Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410514459839.jpg