Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Giotto / Rocket Evoluzione - 2 1/2 years old, meticulously cared for.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Giotto / Rocket Evoluzione - 2 1/2 years old, meticulously cared for.

Giotto / Rocket Evoluzione

Beautiful coffee machine.

Meticulously cared for by a very fussy coffee enthusiast for 2 1/2 years.

Used once every day for a double shot. That's all.

Group head serviced in Jan 2014. This was just good preventative maintenance - because I'm a fussy bugger! The machine has never had any problems.

Included:

Single Portafilter

Double Portafilter

Single and Double Portafilter Baskets

Blind Filter Basket

Plastic Tamper

Group Head Cleaning Brush

Coffee machine cleaner

Instruction DVD

BONUS – 1 kg sealed pack of premium beans from Amanti (RRP$50)
    BONUS – 2 double walled Latte glasses

REASON FOR SELLING - JUST BOUGHT A ROCKET R58 - SHOWS LOYALTY TO THE BRAND. THIS IS MY 3RD ECM/ROCKET.... ROCKET ALL THE WAY FOR ME !!!

PICK-UP PREFERED FROM BEAUMARIS, VICTORIA - (South-East/Bayside).
    COURIER IS ANOTHER OPTION.

CONTACT ME BY PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS. YOU ARE WELCOME TO VIEW THE MACHINE AND SEE IT IN ACTION. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED BY THIS BEAUTY.

VERY FIRM PRICE. NO OFFERS PLEASE
    $2300 with standard perspex cup rail.
    $2400 with standard perspex cup rail and stainless steel cup rail.

Also, I'm happy to sell the 3 month old cup rail separately to anyone for $100...
    Attached Files

Note that the Cafelat Portafilter shown in the photo is not included. This is coming with me to the R58.
    The standard rocket Portafilters (2) are included. They are in near new condition

Comment

Hi Pauly, were are all very fussy here but servicing an e61 group head after just 2 years of domestic service! Man you're more anal than I am!!! That sounds like something I would do! It shows how fussy you are. Good luck with the sale, it looks like a great buy for someone.
      Rotary pump, e61, good price, fussy owner..... What's not to like!

Comment

I should point out that the group head service was a disassembly, re-lubrication and reassembly. Nothing was replaced as there was no need for that.... I'm fussy (yes, VERY) but not crazy

Comment

Hi all,

I have had a few offers and will drop a little but this will be it (ie, very, very, very firm....):

NOW:
          $2250 with standard perspex cup rail.
          $2330 with standard perspex cup rail and stainless steel cup rail.

It is exactly 2 years and 3 months old and looks just like an ex-demo machine.

I forgot to mention that it has an extra layer of insulation between the boiler and the water tank
          and
          The shower screen and gasket were replaced in Jan 2014

Comment

PM'd about the stainless cup rail

Comment

The stainless cup rail is sold.

Remaining is:

$2200
              Giotto / Rocket Evoluzione
              Included:
              Single Portafilter, Double Portafilter, Single and Double Portafilter Baskets, Blind Filter Basket, Plastic Tamper, Group Head Cleaning Brush, Coffee machine cleaner, Instruction DVD, standard perspex cup rail.
              BONUS – 1 kg of Sumatran beans (green or roasted) AND 2 double walled Latte glasses AND 2 very heavy shot glasses.

VERY FIRM PRICE. NO OFFERS PLEASE.
              $2200

Comment

SOLD.... Subject to payment from the new owner from NSW.

When the sale is confirmed I will let you all know.

Comment

Working...
                X