X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 Stock (QLD) - Asking $450

Hi all,

About to upgrade to an Expobar Minore IV from my Silvia, so thought I'd list it for sale here. Originally purchased in October 2011, it's been my daily driver for most of that time. I was doing a lot of travel for work for a while; so for about 18 months it was only used on weekends. The rest of the time it was used almost daily to make a couple of flat whites before work.

The machine is completely stock and includes the portafilter with single and double baskets, still have the plastic coffee scoop and (useless) plastic tamper if someone wanted them for some reason.

Pickup from Brisbane, as I don't have the box still and shipping is likely to be quite expensive.

Everything is in good working condition. The cup warming try has some small scratches (not sure if you can make that out in the pictures).

Please PM or reply to this thread if you're interested. Happy to demo the machine before sale.

Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0253.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	756664 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	756665

I'm keen...PM on the way.

Comment

I'm keen too if farsonic doesn't take dibs!

Comment

Machine is now sold, congrats to Farsonic.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcSteam View Post
          Machine is now sold, congrats to Farsonic.
          Thanks for the trade...here's hoping this all goes well.

Now to start tracking down a decent grinder for this...might look for a second hand rocky to match this machine

Cheers

FP

Comment

Working...
          X