X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS (ADL) La Cimbali M21 Junior S1 and matching grinder

Hello,

I am offering a well maintained Cimbali M21 Junior S1. It is the current model with the built in tank so no need to plumb in. It has been recently serviced (by me) with new rubber including group gasket, antivac o-ring and steam tap gasket/o-ring. The pressure stat was also disassembled and cleaned.

A pump pressure gauge is located inside the left hand panel for adjusting the OPV.

I like the classic styling and fantastic build quality but I am reducing my coffee intake so am going to sell.

The asking price is $1500.

Also available is the matching Cimbali grinder with brand new burrs, $400 (will not sell the grinder separately unless the machine sells first).
    Attached Files

Some more pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

"Reducing your coffee intake", not sure if that is allowed on the website good luck with the sale looks like great machines!!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by mmmcoffee View Post
          "Reducing your coffee intake", not sure if that is allowed on the website good luck with the sale looks like great machines!!
          Believe me it is not because I want to drink less coffee! I have realized I have multiple food intolerances and the coffee is not helping.

Comment

The machine and grinder are now sold. Thank you to those interested

Comment

Working...
            X