This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! La Nuova Era caudra e61 group coffee machine

Hi all, I'm selling this machine on behalf of a good friend of mine. It's a La Nuova Era Caudra e61 group. It's in full Crome and presents like new. It was bought new in 2007 and has made the typical 2 shots per day. Back flushed weekly and always serviced. This is a vibration pump machine with a removable tank and water softener. It comes with a single and double portafilter and baskets. Pick up is preferred in Melbourne, but will courier a at buyers expense. We both agreed that $1000 seems like a fair price for such a clean machine, but open to reasonable offers.
    Attached Files

perfect machine for limited space

Comment

My mate just bought an Giotto Evolution today and needs the cash, so he asked me to Drop the price to $800. Great machine for this price!

Comment

Pm incoming

Comment

I'd love to check it out if possible - where abouts in melbourne are you?

Comment

Happy to demonstrate the machine to anyone interested, I'm in Altona North. It's not my machine but I will give as much advice as I can.

Comment

Is it still for sale mate?
              I'm just in Yarraville and would love to come see it Sunday arvo if possible?

Comment

Sorry guys, machine is now sold! Mods please Mark as sold.

Comment

Working...
                X