X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS/Trade [ADL}: modded OE Pharos hand grinder

Item: Modded Pharos hand grinder

Description: OE Pharos hand grinder that has been modded with the VoodooDaddy grind catcher and acrylic scale (these were installed less than a month ago at a cost of over $200 direct from Will). Other mods are a roller bearing and an allen key thumb nut for easier grind adjusting. I also drilled out the handle so the original thumb nut bar could be used as a way of 'zeroing out' the Pharos for more accurate grind adjustment. Genuine sale - since I bought a K3 I have been neglecting the Pharos so it has to go to fund more GAS. I have all the original bits if you ever wanted to revert it to stock (it would require a new centre shaft ordered through OE as the original was cut down for the grounds catcher mod).

Price: I would prefer a trade for a pre-millenium La Pavoni (pro or europiccola) or other similar basic lever but would consider selling for $450.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	565.1 KB
ID:	756679 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0005.jpg
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	756680 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0006.jpg
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	756681

Hey Tim how's about I meet you in the middle and up my emailed offer by $70?? + postage
    Then we both win win
    Dave

Comment

Hi Dave - I have sent you an email

*** Your "BUMP" post on the 20th was removed. If your item didn't sell quick enough the asking price is too high, no need to bump it as plenty of people have read it already. If you want to post a new price feel free to do so. *** Andy.

Comment

The Pharos is still available. Asking price has been reduced to $400 firm.

I am still interested in a swap for a europiccola/caravel/la pepina/microcimbali etc if that suits someone.

Ps BUMP.

Comment

such an interesting grinder, email sent with questions

Comment

Sold.

Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
            X