• Stainless steel construction
    • Conical burrs
    • Doserless
    • MicroMetric stepless adjustment

• Hopper capacity: 250 gm
    • Dimensions: 26 x 13 x 30 cm
    • Weight: 2,5 kg

More Details: Lelit PL043 Coffee Grinder

Condition: This is a very low mileage unit that has ground less than 3kg. I've owned it for just over 6 weeks. There are a few scratches that you can see in the photos on the plate under the portafilter support that I guess must have come from the dual spouts, otherwise it's in as-new condition, and comes with the manual and original packaging.

Reason for Sale: I have upgraded. If you read my very first post on CS you will see that I was aiming to buy gear that I wouldn't be tempted to upgrade from, but wasn't too large. I'm very happy with the espresso machine, but I baulked a little at the size of the other grinders I was considering, and opted for this model. I have had no problems with this Lelit grinder, except that it was a little noisy for me, but I eventually came around to accepting a larger (and much more expensive) grinder. Oh, and I wanted a timed dose model, which this is not. So I decided to bite the bullet and get the upgrading out of my system early.

This is a good little unit and I had no trouble dialing it in and getting a good espresso out of it. If you search for it on CS you will find a senior forum member who says that it punches above its weight, ie it's a better grinder than you'd expect for the price. That's certainly true. It's compact and it's in stainless steel.

Price: $250 firm - priced to sell IMHO.

Attached Files

PM sent just now

Comment

Mods - please mark as sold.

(Gosh this is so much better than flea-bay, esp when selling locally.)

Comment

Working...
      X