This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Ditting KR804

Selling my Ditting that has been used at home for brewing for several years. This is a commercial grade coffee grinder that will sit well in a busy cafe and equally in a home brew setup. This is a solid grinder.
    See the same machine running on youtube via this link

Ditting KR804 - YouTube

Pickup only (very heavy) northern suburbs of Melbourne.
    $950 negotiable

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411528364490.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	756722Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411528377073.jpg
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	756723Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411528386602.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	756724Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411528392422.jpg
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	756725Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411528399062.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	756726

These kick butt. I just got one and am using for brewing and espresso - yep it can definitely do both. SUPER consistent grind size and looks like Darth Vader to boot.
    Nowhere to upgrade from this until EK43s start coming onto the 2nd hand market
    Bargain
    Good luck with the sale

Comment

Haha Darth Vader yes! Love the reference. My wife loves having it in the kitchen NOT! Whoever is interested best check with the other half first as it is a formidable figure!

Comment

did you actually use this in the kitchen? is it noisy?

Comment

The noise is from the vibration plate which is for bagging coffee. I love these grinders. Really consistent grind and fast too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bames View Post
            These kick butt.
            Nowhere to upgrade from this until EK43s start coming onto the 2nd hand market
            One common upgrade that has been shown to give a significant improvement, is to replace the cast burrs with the newer machined burrs.

Comment

Get his Ditting, love the heavy metal Swiss flat burrs dont worry bout the bank account......

I see these grinders used as retail grinders (sometimes) for supermarket beans (in which i avoid)

Comment

Yep I use mine in my kitchen. It takes up the same room as the super jolly with a short hopper. Actually a little less cause there's no doser.

Comment

Hi all yes I did use this in the kitchen. You can take the vibrating plate off for less noise but the noise isn't that bad with it. BTW the ditting is sold. I havent worked out how to change the title yet. Reason why I sold this you ask? Because my right arm is buff as and need to put it to good use! Ie a HGone

Comment

Working...
                  X