This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Huky 500 Gas Coffee Roaster

Hi all I have a Huky 500 Coffee roaster for sale. Great little roaster that roasts 500g batches, stainless steel construction, external veritable speed fan for drawing air through the roaster and cooling the beans post roast, drum is solid type with rear perforations for air flow, has analog bean temp thermometer and a thermocouple bean temp probe fitted with an included coffee snobs usb data logging mufti meter. Also includes gas canister type burner and a box of gas canisters to suit. $900.00 Located in Rye Victoria

I have been using the huky as a sample roaster for the last two years with great results and would suit a serious home roaster here is a link to a users review

Exploring the Huky 500 Coffee Roaster, Part I - Home Roasting • Home-Barista.com

Please contact me on 0414911990
    cheers
    Dylan

SMS sent mate. I happen to be flying into Melb next week for a holiday

Comment

Originally posted by Dylano View Post
      Hi all I have a Huky 500 Coffee roaster for sale. Great little roaster that roasts 500g batches, stainless steel construction, external veritable speed fan for drawing air through the roaster and cooling the beans post roast, drum is solid type with rear perforations for air flow, has analog bean temp thermometer and a thermocouple bean temp probe fitted with an included coffee snobs usb data logging mufti meter. Also includes gas canister type burner and a box of gas canisters to suit. $900.00 Located in Rye Victoria

I have been using the huky as a sample roaster for the last two years with great results and would suit a serious home roaster here is a link to a users review

Exploring the Huky 500 Coffee Roaster, Part I - Home Roasting • Home-Barista.com

Please contact me on 0414911990
      cheers
      Dylan
      Price drop $850

Comment

Huky has now sold thanks

Comment

Working...
        X