X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! FS Compak M4D

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Compak M4D espresso grinder cause I've changed to a Baratza Forte, as I'm doing a lot more filter coffee. This grinder has served me well with no problems at all. I've made cosmetic modifications to the back burr adjustment to be able to make bigger adjustments to go from espresso to filter coffee as you can see in the photo. Its done about 700 double and 700 single shots only. I've taken apart the burrs and cleaned the grinder recently and you are welcome to have an inspection. This is still a great grinder with electronic adjustments, counter and an easy red button to start grinding with the portafilter and perfect for anyone looking to upgrade.

Located in Port Melbourne.

Asking $650
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scoota_gal; 1 November 2014, 09:50 PM.

pm sent with question

Comment

May want to change the title to "Macap" rather than Compak.

Comment

You mean Macap M4D, not Compak.

Comment

Ill take it

Comment

If the sale falls through, lets me know

Comment

Woops sorry for the brand confusion

Comment

Is this still for sale? Cheers Chris

Comment

This beauty surely does not come up everyday. Wish I had not recently upgraded or I would have jumped onto this in a heartbeat for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperwave View Post
                    Hey guys,

I'm selling my Compak M4D espresso grinder cause I've changed to a Baratza Forte, as I'm doing a lot more filter coffee. This grinder has served me well with no problems at all. I've made cosmetic modifications to the back burr adjustment to be able to make bigger adjustments to go from espresso to filter coffee as you can see in the photo. Its done about 700 double and 700 single shots only. I've taken apart the burrs and cleaned the grinder recently and you are welcome to have an inspection. This is still a great grinder with electronic adjustments, counter and an easy red button to start grinding with the portafilter and perfect for anyone looking to upgrade.

Located in Port Melbourne.

Asking $650
                    Hi there, is this still available, if so I will take it, josh

Comment

Mod please change to SOLD. Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                      X